BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

You did have some money. You spent it on Robinson, Grella, Andrews and - to an extent - Fowler's wages and Villanueva's loan as well as Simpson [who may or may not have been a swap for a goalie coach].

That was before Diouf and Givet on loan.

When you factor in wages for the year that was a fair old sum.

That will still make some people unhappy, not flashy enough.

Lets hope this money is spent more...... wisely.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, he has not.

And nor do Eurosport say anywhere that I can see that he has. they list him as a probable transfer out to Blackburn but then they list a lot of probable transfers out some with 4 or 5 clubs as possibole destinations

I have just realised something! If we do sign Davies for 5million we will have spent 12.5 million on his transfers & will be the only club who has forked out any cash for him!!!

UUUuuuuuurrrrrrggggghhh!!!!

The main reason i am so against this is the sheer disappointment i felt after his initial spell!! Remember he was billed as the next Alan Shearer!!

And nor do Eurosport say anywhere that I can see that he has. they list him as a probable transfer out to Blackburn but then they list a lot of probable transfers out some with 4 or 5 clubs as possibole destinations

You can read it for yourself, it is Tribalfootball though, as previously mentioned. Hardly the bible.

Eurosport says Rothen has already agreed personal terms with Rovers and the Premiership club are now to thrash out a fee with PSG.

Guest benmaxwell
Sigh.

We will be regretting this summer for some time it looks like.

Funny old world isnt it.

We moan about not having money to bring in new young talent. Finally get some money to spend, and wish Sam didn't have it because of his targets... :lol:

Funny old world isnt it.

We moan about not having money to bring in new young talent. Finally get some money to spend, and wish Sam didn't have it because of his targets... :lol:

As far as I'm concerned, Sam hasn't named any targets.

Why not try waiting to see what transpires.

Funny old world isnt it.

Yep, the only way to stop him is to sack him and find someone better. Good luck.

Hopefully he'll surprise us.

You have to have faith in your manager and in Sam we have one of the best around for finding good quality players cheap.

We need to spend big on a couple of players, CF and CM. Then scrap for some bargains.

Reserve judgement until he actually makes some signings.

Just to update the situation on one player we have looked at it is being reported here in France that Stéphane M'bia is keen on a move to Marseille and that it looks like that deal will go ahead. No fee has been agreed and Rennes are still making noises about 12 million euros, but with Marseille making plenty of changes this summer it looks like that one is quite possible.

Who said Sam can go on a holiday? Lol just joking. These are crucial times, and for me midfield is very important. I dont care if we have to tie Benni to a car, and make him run that extra weight off.i just think give him good balls from midfield, and he will score(that doesnt sound right hey lol)

Nicko, can you check out this one.

I hear some english clubs are after Mario Mandzukic. A tall striker with a good goal scoring record for Dinamo Zagreb.

I guess he will be around £4-5 mill. A very good option to boost our attack with.

Do you know if we are amongst those who have have been scouting him?

Nicko, can you check out this one.

I hear some english clubs are after Mario Mandzukic. A tall striker with a good goal scoring record for Dinamo Zagreb.

I guess he will be around £4-5 mill. A very good option to boost our attack with.

Do you know if we are amongst those who have have been scouting him?

This may answer your question.

12.8m

Sorry if this has been mentioned on here already but does no one think Owen is worth the gamble ?

He will be free. Get him to take a pay cut to cover costs, he will be local to his home etc.

His record as an injured bit-part player for Newcastle is a goal every 2 games.

I think it will be a good move for both parties and i would be made up if we got him.

Three EPL clubs have agreed a fee for Marc-Antoine Fortune, are we one of them?

THREE CLUB RULE ALERT...

The main club interested down here think he is going to Celtic. And Celtic think he is going to England and have gone elsewhere for someone else.

This may answer your question.

12.8m

THREE CLUB RULE ALERT FRENZY.

Archived