BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please not Bejani. He had a three month decent spell which prompted City to panic buy him in the absence of other signings. Apart from those three months he's shown consistently that he can't finish. Apart from try hard I'm not sure what else he does.

I think I'd rather have Davies, and that's saying something.

I am pretty sure you will sign a midfield player or two [including Rothen in that two]. Remember when Sam went away the Roque deal had not happened and he was scarping round the bargain bin.

Now you have a few quid - so hopefully some good midfield can be found.

If I mentioned the name I heard two weeks ago I would in all likelihood be killed.

Graham Alexander :blink:

Smells like Joey Barton

smith/nolan...........pick a garbage newcastle player

re-sign moko.........an equally rubbish sibling of grellas...........paul ince........paul scholes on 100k per week

can't think of too many more i'd be willing to murder the messenger for considering how poor our current lot are

smith/nolan...........pick a garbage newcastle player

re-sign moko.........an equally rubbish sibling of grellas...........paul ince........paul scholes on 100k per week

can't think of too many more i'd be willing to murder the messenger for considering how poor our current lot are

Bet its Ricardo Gardner!!! I know Sam rates Him!!

[quote name='nicko' date='Jun 24 2009, 13:01 ' post='779633'

If I mentioned the name I heard two weeks ago I would in all likelihood be killed.

Presumably someone worse in most Rovers fans minds than any of the names we've so far been linked with. But most of us don't shoot the messenger, just feel sadder and sadder about the way our club seems to be headed.

Barry Ferguson :wacko:

Oh that's a good 'un. My initial guess was Nolan but I think this makes more sense. It's so awful I don't think I would ever thought of it, yet it could easily be true. Not that he'd ever come back thankfully.

Of course it is, but there are about six or seven Prem clubs keen to take that gamble. He's a goodie.

Add to that the possibility that if he does come good playing for us and then gets in the Chelsea team, then there is always the chance that Chelsea will be so pleased that they will let us do their development of promising young players in future. It is better than never having the money or the chance to sign good young players.

Sorry to push this off topic a little bit but what the hell happened to Freddy Adu?! He was meant to be the next big star on the planet. He came over to England with the US youth team and was in devastating form. I think he even got a hat-trick against our youth team. Despite him being quite small in height, he had the build of a little rhino at one point.

Obviously I know he isn't linked with Blackburn but can Nicko or anyone else maybe have any information on what went wrong with his over hyped potential career?

Benfica signed him 2 seasons ago.

He was hardly impressive in the first season and was loaned to Monaco this season but failed to shine again.

If Rovers want to buy him or loan him, I'm sure Benfica would allow it.

Archived