BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I've got to say unleaded is my favourite poster on here, his suggestions somehow seem more valid than other random names people come up with and he also gives us pictures, keep it up.

Talking about naming random names after watching USA Spain I want Sam to go for Alditore.

I've got the answer to our striker problems.

We want someone who is a similar style of player to Kevin Davies to fit into Sam's team. We also want an experienced top level striker who has good composer in front of goal and a striker who could possibly come to the Premier League at a fee which wouldn't break our bank. He is also 4th choice at his top level club and a current international.

NICKO! I present you with:

Vincenzo Iaquinta

PA-6406121.jpg

I've got the answer to our striker problems.

We want someone who is a similar style of player to Kevin Davies to fit into Sam's team. We also want an experienced top level striker who has good composer in front of goal and a striker who could possibly come to the Premier League at a fee which wouldn't break our bank.

NICKO! I present you with:

Vincenzo Iaquinta

I can answer this one - TOO EXPENSIVE!

Hitzlsperger, 27, is out of contract next year but Stuttgart will do a deal at around £5million.

He would fit the bill for one of the MF slots nicely.

Thats a great shout, German midfielders would normally cope with the premiership, no frills, just good solid midfield play, but for me at the moment,

the spanish midfielders take some beating, apart from Fabregas and the Liverpool lads, arteta came good at Everton, they are technically excellent and seem to have great vision, hope there may be one out there for us!!

I am not jumping on bandwagons. You don't see me supporting Liverpool, Chelsea or United - do you?

No but I do see you having to comment on everything that's said and bringing up random names and reading links elsewhere and suggesting them for us, realistic or not. All I'm suggesting is that you post a bit less often and don't feel you have to say something about every player. I'm not questioning your love for Rovers or anything else. I'm not sad enough to count the number of posts but I reckon yours must be higher than most.

Thats a great shout, German midfielders would normally cope with the premiership, no frills, just good solid midfield play, but for me at the moment,

the spanish midfielders take some beating, apart from Fabregas and the Liverpool lads, arteta came good at Everton, they are technically excellent and seem to have great vision, hope there may be one out there for us!!

Hitzlsperger, 27, is out of contract next year but Stuttgart will do a deal at around £5million.

He would fit the bill for one of the MF slots nicely.

Was thinking about "The Hammer" myself last night, but then noticed that he's the captain at Stuttgart and thought against it.

Interesting that he's only got one more year left on his current deal, which as you say will enable a club to sign him for less if he wants to move. He's better than everything (fit) we have at present in the middle of the park. He did enough at Villa for me to think he's worth £4 million.

I heard that Arsenal were after him, which may rule that one out.

He was linked in the Sun a couple of days ago, part of the article was along the lines of, Fabregas says Wenger should sign a ball winner, usual c@@p i think.

It was mentioned on another board he would like out.

I think for 4m he is a lot better value than Grella, not sure what sort of wages he would command.

Don't agree with the previous posters that Bolanos is good enough for the PL yet.

He has a great technique and pace. He also has a good shot on him and a clever.

But I am afraid I will see him struggle to command a place in a starting XI in the premiership.

Archived