BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He might be a gem. He is in the Ghana national team who are decent, but so was Annan.

Just checked...he played for Ghana last weekend, but only came on as a sub for Prince Tagoe for ten minutes...and his value is supposed to be £25 million.

Pass me that whacky baccie.

The name was doing the rounds this morning. Checked his CV which can only be described as 'strange' and the picture would suggest that if he is actually 23 he had a taxing paper round back home in Ghana.

:D

Let's be fair, those Sunday Supplements can be bloody heavy.

He might be a gem. He is in the Ghana national team who are decent, but so was Annan.

Just contacted a chap in Europe who has a couple of the Ghanaian players and he laughed out loud. It would be a surprise one.

Didnt stop us shelling out on Grella.

I have seen enough of Grella to say that if he has a good pre season, we will see a totally different player, Bert says he is a very good player with a good range of passing, I liked some of the games he plyed in and quite frankly, you dont get four years in a team like Torino if you are rank!!

He could surprise one or two people next year!!

I have seen enough of Grella to say that if he has a good pre season, we will see a totally different player, Bert says he is a very good player with a good range of passing, I liked some of the games he plyed in and quite frankly, you dont get four years in a team like Torino if you are rank!!

He could surprise one or two people next year!!

I saw some proofs from Grella last season that he might a very useful player this year myself.

Some very good long passes and through-balls.

Nicko,

Can I ask do you know which positions we are definitely looking to fill this summer??? Its probably already been asked, but 88 pages is a lot of reading.

Right back [ideally who can play right centre half too] - midfield 'general' - midfield 'passer' too - two strikers.

And that's only just now.

That would be more like it. Still described by my chum as 'very average.' We shall see.

Took my three attempts not to read that as 'my mum'. I thought I'd found the reason for your stance on signing Davies for a minute. ;)

Right back [ideally who can play right centre half too] - midfield 'general' - midfield 'passer' too - two strikers.

And that's only just now.

5 prem players from our 13M fund, no easy task.

So two central midfielders, 451/433 next year then it would appear, good.

I have to ask are the clubs open to offers on Benni statements true??

Cheers

Some of the names being bandied about in the past days behind the scenes are bizarre and in many cases as old. So the re-sale value thing does not apply here.

The name was doing the rounds this morning. Checked his CV which can only be described as 'strange' and the picture would suggest that if he is actually 23 he had a taxing paper round back home in Ghana.

Have I been reading too many detective novels?

Nicko, what's Scott Sinclair's situation at Chelsea now they've brought Sturridge in? Surely he's way down the pecking order - perhaps he's one to look at.

Chelsea keep sending him out on loan and he keeps coming back without making a great impression. He went to Birmingham City and then dipped out of their team when it got serious. Thought he was going to be a good un, but not done enough to back that up just yet. Would probably be available on loan, but he is probably still Championship level and no more.

Anything in Beattie rumours?

Checked that one this morning but was told [a] no contact and would be very difficult because of his wages, fee etc.

There is also NOTHING doing with Samba and Everton as we speak...that is from TWO ends in the past hour.

I'd love Sinclair, I was secretly hoping he was Mr X. He'd have to be a proper transfer though and not a loan because, as nicko points out, he does need some work.

There's a lot of talent in him though if the right manager can bring it out - the new David Bentley in some respects.

Archived