BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't Gignac going to Porto?

Rumours here mention Porto's interest in Falcão, brazilian player.

Gignac was mentioned a few days ago but no one mentioned him again.

I think it all start if and whem they sell Lisandro Lopez.

Not got a lot of Rovers news...N'Zonzi coming is about it...for the moment.

Man U are signing Valencia any day now...Alan Irvine about to go to West Brom if they sort out compo...Eto'o should get done [although it seems Barca are shooing him out of the door].

Talented daughter won another award...click on the red square if you want some Tom...

http://www.asos.com/Women/Ltd-100/Cat/pgeh...?cid=8048#/Home

Enjoy, as they say in those circles.

Good job Miss Nixon, that website designer deserves a kicking though...

The striker market seems to have closed out quite quickly, everyone's £10 milllion! I blame Man City. They're also fuelling ridiculous wage expectations, just like Chelsea did when Abrimovich was pouring money into them. Bah.

:wacko: I have got to admit that's utterly insane.. Surely there has to be an opportunity there somewhere lol

I really would not be shocked with that sort of line-up to see Hughes going for one of those mad front line formations like the old Galactico one.. But I am surely expecting one or two defence based signings as well..

I have to admit it would be entertaining to see a crazy 4-2-2(drifting)-1-1 formation in the EPL lol

Where would all those forward based signing leave the likes of Simon Ireland.. Elano and co.. both a bit on the crazy side but nice little players.

Surely Jo will be let go at a big loss or lent out? Did alright with Everton.

The problem with Jacobsen is that he has played 12 games in 2 years, if he can remain fit then I think he could be a good signing on a free and someone who can play right back and centre half.

Not got a lot of Rovers news...N'Zonzi coming is about it...for the moment.

Man U are signing Valencia any day now...Alan Irvine about to go to West Brom if they sort out compo...Eto'o should get done [although it seems Barca are shooing him out of the door].

Talented daughter won another award...click on the red square if you want some Tom...

http://www.asos.com/Women/Ltd-100/Cat/pgeh...?cid=8048#/Home

Enjoy, as they say in those circles.

Lovely necklace, but don`t have any outfits to go with it <_<

Jacobsen story very odd...but if he is a free it could be right...didn't do much at Everton. He was linked with Burnley recently which was absolute pony. So we will see if this one is right.

On strikers...the prices are scary.

The Swedish lad Berg - linked with Everton today - is being offered around at £12 million. Way too much.

Man City's Jo will probably go to Everton on loan again...although they will try to get Lescott as part of that deal [plus a shedful of cash].

I've been concentrating on trying to find out what striker you can land, so a bit shocked if Jacobsen is happening. But I don't suppose that would take much out of the budget.

Jacobsen story very odd...but if he is a free it could be right...didn't do much at Everton. He was linked with Burnley recently which was absolute pony. So we will see if this one is right.

On strikers...the prices are scary.

The Swedish lad Berg - linked with Everton today - is being offered around at £12 million. Way too much.

Man City's Jo will probably go to Everton on loan again...although they will try to get Lescott as part of that deal [plus a shedful of cash].

I've been concentrating on trying to find out what striker you can land, so a bit shocked if Jacobsen is happening. But I don't suppose that would take much out of the budget.

Nicko: So Jacobsen looks likely... then this is IN at the moment:

Jacobsen

Givet

NZonzi

Van Heerden

quite interesting players....

Now we want one really good midfelder and a super striker!

Archived