BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Hoilett

Guest benmaxwell

Kelbo the compensation ruling only comes into play if the current contract has expired. So we hold all the cards really, he either signs a new deal or if he chooses to run down the final year we would receive a substantial compensation/development fee, which is calculated using time, cost of contract etc and reasonable Market value.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. . .r we would receive a substantial compensation/development fee, which is calculated using time, cost of contract etc and reasonable Market value.

So play him frequently. Goals, assists, chances and minutes on the pitch, will all increase his market value. No need to be taken to the cleaners, unless he signs outside of England?

If we'd have got relegated and were a week away from being wound up, 4m would have been a fair price.

What a bunch of tossers.

As for Junior, he needs to take a good look around at some of his predecessors who left Rovers for bigger clubs ... Bentley, RSC, Bellamy, etc ...

If we'd have got relegated and were a week away from being wound up, 4m would have been a fair price.

What a bunch of tossers.

As for Junior, he needs to take a good look around at some of his predecessors who left Rovers for bigger clubs ... Bentley, RSC, Bellamy, etc ...

If clubs are sniffing around him at 4 million then Kean is the man to blame. He went mad handing out contracts in January to halt the player revolt but let Hoillet's go down. Let's hope he is getting to work on sorting it out now. He's quick setting off to India, he better be quick with this...

If clubs are sniffing around him at 4 million then Kean is the man to blame. He went mad handing out contracts in January to halt the player revolt but let Hoillet's go down. Let's hope he is getting to work on sorting it out now. He's quick setting off to India, he better be quick with this...

Oh of course, obviously it's Kean's fault.

So you think it would have been a bright move to sign a player up on premiership wages for the next 3/4 years even though there was a very realistic chance that we could have been playing championship football?? Smart. He handed out too many contracts not too few.

So you think it would have been a bright move to sign a player up on premiership wages for the next 3/4 years even though there was a very realistic chance that we could have been playing championship football?? Smart. He handed out too many contracts not too few.

Well he thought it was a bright idea to sign up other players on Premiership wages even though we could've been going down. For a young player no I don't think it would've been foolish.

Not going to respond to that because the stupidity of your post speaks for itself.

Really it's Keans fault for setting the stage for Hoiletts upshot of form and ability. If only Hoilett was still doing nothing, there wouldn't be anyone looking to sign him and we would have him for ourselves. The fool!

What's your point? Seems like your trying to be funny and failing...

Whatever it takes, sign up his brother Janeil (?) if that helps!

Was he not once on with us? Im sure on a previous version of FM he was on loan from us to St Pauli along with Junior

is his dad a tough cookie to deal with.?

Or it might be as simple, as junior waiting to see, whether we survived or not. Perhaps the fear, of possibly playing in the championship, has hindered a possible extension.

is his dad a tough cookie to deal with.?

Or it might be as simple, as junior waiting to see, whether we survived or not. Perhaps the fear, of possibly playing in the championship, has hindered a possible extension.

Finally some common sense, add to that I reckon Kean kept the heat of his ring star by keeping it quite that the player wanted to wait and see.

Kean couldn't do that though could he, being a clown 'n all that?

Reckon junior will sign on personally.

Finally some common sense, add to that I reckon Kean kept the heat of his ring star by keeping it quite that the player wanted to wait and see.

Kean couldn't do that though could he, being a clown 'n all that?

Reckon junior will sign on personally.

That was what I thought at the time.

See the Newcatle Evening Chronicle have linked their club to Hoilett. They must be having a laugh. If somebody can dig the link out the funniest part is the comments section of the article. Half of their fans don't know who Hoilett is and some of them reckon he's crap anyway. Gotta love those Geordies.

I like this comment

"Samdaz wind ya neck in son. This would be a disgracefull signing, what a waste of money this would be. You know nothing about football.

GET BARTON SIGNED UP!!!!!!

ASHLEY OUT!!! PARDEW OUT!!!!

This would be a disgraceful signing, what a waste of money, you know nothing about football!! Ha ha who is this guy? Typical Barcode fan!

Was he not once on with us? Im sure on a previous version of FM he was on loan from us to St Pauli along with Junior

Yeah, we signed both Jaineil and Junior. They both went to Germany (while still on Rovers' books) and Jaineil eventually left us...

"Jaineil was Blackburn property until he was 16, but the family decided to explore other options. Father David Sr. and mom, Ingrid, didn't like the way Blackburn kept loaning Junior out to German teams, and didn't want the younger son to go through the same experience." (
)

<P dir=ltr><P dir=ltr>Either way, I think we kept the right one. It seemed to be touch-and-go the last time we negotiated with Hoilett Sr. - hopefully Jr. signs on again.

Yeah, we signed both Jaineil and Junior. They both went to Germany (while still on Rovers' books) and Jaineil eventually left us...

"Jaineil was Blackburn property until he was 16, but the family decided to explore other options. Father David Sr. and mom, Ingrid, didn't like the way Blackburn kept loaning Junior out to German teams, and didn't want the younger son to go through the same experience." (
)

<P dir=ltr><P dir=ltr>Either way, I think we kept the right one. It seemed to be touch-and-go the last time we negotiated with Hoilett Sr. - hopefully Jr. signs on again.

Am I missing something or did we have to loan him out to Germany because of his visa issues? I know that we had to put in a great deal of work to get him his visa in the first place. His brother actually plays for Mainz05 II - their 2nd team, well he's played twice.

Also, Hoilett still hasn't played for Canada. Usually with these things the visa relies on playing a certain % of games for your country, so I think that if he moves they'd have to reapply and there's no guarantee he'd get another.

Also, Hoilett still hasn't played for Canada. Usually with these things the visa relies on playing a certain % of games for your country, so I think that if he moves they'd have to reapply and there's no guarantee he'd get another.

Wont he qualify for citizenship now? If not - they would get a permit under 'special talent' exception rules

With Jones seemingly all but gone let's hope Kean is getting the contract for Jones sorting out now. 3 weeks ago he said it was his priority. With the stuff Kean has been coming out with about getting a massive fee for Jones and wanting to sign RSC then I have to say that I'm worried about this.

Wont he qualify for citizenship now? If not - they would get a permit under 'special talent' exception rules

Yea he probably could get citizenship.

I was thinking about why he'd not played for Canada yet. Apparently they offer him every time they play but he keeps turning it down. He's also eligible for Jamaica.

Archived