BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Hoilett

Guest benmaxwell

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the man himself 'very happy, course I'm going to stay, manager is a good guy and happy to give him a chance, not done yet but will be'.

Tryed grilling him saying 'na ur going to leave' to which he said no mate I'm happy here

Hope he sticks to it

I hope he sticks to it Hughesy, but you should have asked why it's taking months for him to sign.

From the man himself 'very happy, course I'm going to stay, manager is a good guy and happy to give him a chance, not done yet but will be'.

Tryed grilling him saying 'na ur going to leave' to which he said no mate I'm happy here

Hope he sticks to it

David Bentley said the same thing to me at the Trafford Centre a couple of weeks before he left for Spurs. Here's to hoping Junior isn't going to do the same.

Cheers Hughesy sounds promising, make sure Kean gets a taxi.

Kean was still there when we left. I asked him if he wanted a vodka.

Thanks for asking him, but he wouldn't tell you or anybody else he was going to be leaving at a Rovers event would he?

No course not, but surely you can read peoples body language and how they react to questions. He won 3 awards from last season and was seriously suprised to win any. He says he wants to stay, he acted like it - and the banter amongst the lads was top notch - so fingers crossed.

No course not, but surely you can read peoples body language and how they react to questions. He won 3 awards from last season and was seriously suprised to win any. He says he wants to stay, he acted like it - and the banter amongst the lads was top notch - so fingers crossed.

Hope you're right, if he didn't look uncomfortable it's a good sign :-)

He was starting to look like the real deal at the end of last season. We'll end making a lot of money when he does leave in the future.

Did you ask him since he's so Kean to stay, why he hasn't signed yet?

We said the very same things about Jonesy, but Hoilett would be better off improving his game with us, for maybe a couple of more seasons? He will only get better and better, and in time a big club is going to make a move for him, no question about it and I accept that, but I wish he'll stay a few more years and improve with us.

Vital football? The 'bloke in the pub' has as much credibility :glare:

Perhaps one should read things.

Kean told the Lancashire Telegraph - "I had a great talk with his mum and dad in Toronto.

'He has since received an offer of a very good healthy contract and the signs are that is progressing well."

Read more: http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=247978#ixzz1VIg2Eh7I

So it was in the telewag not just vital.

Well it's always nice to heard the words from him that he's happy but you do start to wonder the longer it drags on what the hold up is.

Someone else said in another thread it's crazy that they can get deals done on deadline day, medicals, agents and all yet sometimes it can take forever to get a player in and in this case just get a bloke who already plays for us to either sign or not sign a contract.

It can only be a case of some quibbling over something like a release fee, contract length wage etc, if he wans to stay and we want him to then what else can it be? Can't find a pen?

Kean went over on Saturday night and was back on Monday Afternoon i would imagine

The MOST IMPORTANT thing is Hoilett SIGNING A NEW CONTRACT!!!

Stop being SO negative!

Haha think I'm one of the most positive people on here. I meant it just seems abit strange that he'd fly all the way to Toronto . Surely there's an easier way to sign a contract . You don't tend to hear about other managers flying all over to sort out contracts.

Great news if true about being a 5 year deal. As good as a new signing!

Archived