BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Hoilett

Guest benmaxwell

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoilett, Formica, Vukcevic and Rochina providing our attacking creative firepower.... Only Hoilett is really tested, but as far attacking firepower goes on the surface it looks like the best set of options we have had in a long long time.

Very excited. It we can get a quality target man (or two) to work off it will really be happy days.

As well as leaving his home country, Petrovic has had to pull out of the coaching course he was taking at Belgrade University, something he hopes to go back to in the future.

But the midfielder already has his sights set on a long stay at Rovers, and he added: "I'll be happy if I can stay here for 10 or 15 years. It's a very big club. I've spoken with Morten Gamst Pedersen, he's played here for eight years and he's very happy."

Interesting that although Kean hopes Hoilett will sign a new contract imminently, the LT understands "there remain several issues to be sorted out and a resolution could yet take some time".

Think the lad will wait to see where the club is going.

What is happening with the contract talks?

It's been said Kean is flying out to Canada, But the LET says that Hoillet's family are flying to england to disscuss it.LET

The way things are at Rovers, it wouldn't suprise me if that is exactly what happened.

On Radio Rovers last night Kean said Hoiletts parents were coming over to England, and "everything has been sorted","except the details".

Which wasnt a great phrasing, but I think he meant to say that the deal is there in principle apart from a couple of minor details.

I heard that Hoilett Snr actually got in touch with Cryer recently and told him Kean hadn't been to Canada and that himself hadn't been to England, nor did he ever intend to. Don't know how accurate this is, just thought I would put it out there.

Source-someone who works at LET

I heard that Hoilett Snr actually got in touch with Cryer recently and told him Kean hadn't been to Canada and that himself hadn't been to England, nor did he ever intend to. Don't know how accurate this is, just thought I would put it out there.

Source-someone who works at LET

Thats funny because Hoilett told me he had been to meet his mum & dad.

On Radio Rovers last night Kean said Hoiletts parents were coming over to England, and "everything has been sorted","except the details".

Which wasnt a great phrasing, but I think he meant to say that the deal is there in principle apart from a couple of minor details.

Maybe he's trying to take over from Yogi Berra.

Archived