BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The "Impartial" Bbc

dixonbrfc

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that ugly old woman, Bruce, dedicated his team's win to Big Sam! I've always disliked him and now even more so. You might be annoyed that your mate got the sack but that's private and highly disrespectful to the guy who now has the Rovers job. Totally lacking in class.

That's a bit harsh on Brenda!

d938249f.jpg

I'd like to dedicate this picture to TheBig_Sam.

I wish the commentator on MOTD could at least pretend not to be delighted when Liverpool scored, impartial my arse!

Who is that dude? He annoys the hell out of me.

Anyway, shows how much I care, I only caught about 15mins of MOTD. I'd rather watch Father Ted on Channel 4.

Re the Liverpool game. No mention or even coverage of the half time booing and trying to smuggly explain away Joe Cole's offside winning goal as coming off the defender. Worst and most vague rule in football. Plenty of crotch rubbing over Torres and Gerrard though. Sickening. Clever use of Shearer to discuss the match rather Lawrenson. Couldn't see the Nobender's right arm though.

MOTD is so biased towards the top four and the pundits' clubs it's not true. As someone said, they could do to have a look at Sky's Goals on Sunday format. No contest.

Guy Mowbray, that's the bugger.

I enjoyed him getting all his little soundbites in as Chelsea went 3-2 up. 'Blah blah, fighting to the end, blah blah, Captain Terry finishes like a striker etc.' Then Villa go and spoil it all by doing sexy like equalizing.

Guy Mowbray, that's the bugger.

I enjoyed him getting all his little soundbites in as Chelsea went 3-2 up. 'Blah blah, fighting to the end, blah blah, Captain Terry finishes like a striker etc.' Then Villa go and spoil it all by doing sexy like equalizing.

Big friend of Paul Robinson is Guy.

MOTD start with the 0-0 absolutly typical!!!!!

FFS what are they playing at? It was a ###### game, Arsenal huffed and puffed, Man City defended all game, boring stuff. Anyone who wanted to see that game would have on Sky, MOTD ######. No doubt we wont be one of the main games, Chelsea next, then Everton v Spuds no doubt.

MOTD start with the 0-0 absolutly typical!!!!!

MOTD no longer has any credibility in my eyes.

Poor scheduling.

Poor highlights.

Poor commentary.

Poor analysis.

"Big club" bias.

Could well go the same way as TOTP.

Nothing about how Rovers scored 3 very good goals from open play. Absoloute shambles just waiting for them to spend their time analysing how bad Chelsea are now rather than spending time praising Wolves.

Farce

Oh I forgot its Dixon and Hanson. They are enjoying this.

Last night's MOTD was the usual disgrace we've come accustomed to.

We played out of our skins and swept Liverpool aside. Instead of focusing on our style of play and the changes Kean's made to the side, they just focus - YET AGAIN - on Hodgson's situation and throw us token praise at the end.

On the way back I said to my mate that MOTD will discuss how LFC lost and not how Rovers won then we will get 5 seconds before they move on that goes like this:

'Blackburn did well?' 'Yes, played well'.

The same formulaic tosh every week.

In all fairness, the press are all over sackings and it forces people to focus on the negative, yes the BBC are very rarely nice to Rovers but sackings are big news, not whether we played well or not.

Thats the thing that burns me the most, the press and tv pundits go on about whether a managers time is up constantly, more or less implementing the idea into fans heads that he should be sacked, none of the three managers under fire should be sacked they have barely had any time in a job.

The press could'nt wait to jump all over us for the sacking of Sam and now they cant wait for the next manager to be dumped. The clubs only hired the managers in summer and maybe they should have thought more carefully about which manager was right for the club (that includes us also for Ince)

Who was more in the right to sack there manager? Us, who had been freshly took over and the new owners said from day one what kind of football they wanted to see and Sam did'nt fit that plan, or the others, that were more than happy with there men less than six months ago but after a run of some bad games they want them gone. Sometimes you cant blame Shearer and the likes for not getting involved in the mad game of management.

• Backroom

Even if I try to watch the analysis I end up zoning out... I don't even bother attempting to now. Watch the highlights, wait for the bores to stop talking, watch the next set of highlights...

• Backroom

Tonight's FA cup highlights on ITV were shocking, the standard of the commentary was amatuer at best.

Can someone come up with a new phrase to replace 'Magic of the cup' as well

Archived