BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Man Utd

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H/T: 0-0

United have dominated proceedings but have been limited to only two good chances with Robinson equal to them. We've been dogged at the back but our forward play has been embarrassing as Kalinic resumes chasing hoof balls again. It's only a matter of time before we concede, unless we bring on some form of threat.

United have dominated proceedings but have been limited to only two good chances with Robinson equal to them. We've been dogged at the back but our forward play has been embarrassing as Kalinic resumes chasing hoof balls again. It's only a matter of time before we concede, unless we bring on some form of threat.

Thanks - saved me the bother of posting exactly the same thing. Agree 100%. I can see why skybet had us at 6/1 to win at the beginning of the game.

Not surprising, but the biggest United fan out there today is the referee. He's doing absolutely everything he can to help them. I don't know what's even the point where you're not given a fair chance.

3 fantastic saves so far though, 2 from Robinson and one from Van der Sar.

Our long balls upfront are very ineffective, please let's start playing more on the ground again. Kalinic is stranded again.

Rovers have done a good job in keeping this one quiet. We've looked well organised everywhere except in the final third. And I will stick up for Grella too.

Both sides attacking towards their fans in the second half should enliven things somewhat.

Kalinic has nothing in support from the midfield. Need to get Dunn on to give him something.

Grella, Emo and Ped have all been awful. May as well not have them on the pitch.

Something needs to change or it will be a few to man u once they get the first.

First 15-20 minutes we were keeping it quite nicely. Since Man Utd got their act together we've been sitting deeper and deeper and giving the ball back to them at the earliest possible opportunity. Need to keep the ball a bit more, frustrate them that way and hopefully an opening will come for us.

I think you have summed it up pretty well. We have shown some resolute defending but can we keep taking this pressure for the next 45 mins? I don't think we can. We are completley devoid of creativity in the final third, just hoofing the ball up (not even accurately) and its too easy for Vidic and Ferdinand.

Archived