BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

:lol: At Post 105 someone suggested it might not be you. Brilliant!

Credit to peterplop though - played his role superbly.

They're fairly aggressive towards you and The Mirror. It's a good job they can't leave the '70's timewarp that is their town!

And after all of that missionary work I did too... :lol:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its made my day that thread, very funny.

I can understand the reaction at the time....

But by now you'd have thought they'd be over it.

Thats football people come and go and after the initial few days of emotional venting as fans surely then you just pick yourselves up, forget about it and get on with it?

This transfer isn't going to happen.

Beattie will return. Does anyone seriously believe it won't happen?

Considering Beattie is allegedly at Rangers as we speak (if SSN is to be believed) it could be the case that he might join them before we make a move. So I seriously believe it may not happen.

It's like watching 50 bald men fighting over a comb...and then finding out it isn't a comb...hilarious.

Who or what is a 'peterplop'?

Why is fat boy Nixon posting under the username "peterplop"?

Jew off you slimey git.

WTF?

Burnley should be closed down for health and safety reasons.

One of them might escape and their seed enter the homo sapien gene pool.

Beattie is on £38,000-a-week at Stoke.

Rangers will only be able to get to half of that [their top earner's rate now].

Eagles went there a few weeks back and they barely offered him more than he is on at Burnley [which is about £9,000-a-week].

So either Beattie is being paid a wad by Stoke to leave or he is going through the motions to get Rovers at it.

No player at is age is going to give up guaranteed money.

Fact.

Beattie is on £38,000-a-week at Stoke.

Rangers will only be able to get to half of that [their top earner's rate now].

Eagles went there a few weeks back and they barely offered him more than he is on at Burnley [which is about £9,000-a-week].

So either Beattie is being paid a wad by Stoke to leave or he is going through the motions to get Rovers at it.

No player at is age is going to give up guaranteed money.

Fact.

the guy who rovers could be closing in on Nicko, is he from Iceland by anychance?

its when a little cockroach runs across the floor, they become a bit of a pest ;)

Or think Latrine/fly. :rolleyes:

I really hope the Beattie to Rangers thing is buttoned down and TIGHT. If only to have a hearty laugh at the entire

'oh woe is rovers' brigade that make this thread an abortion to have to wade thru.

Manchester United have signed bebe!! While Mame is away at Blackburn at least nani can look after the bebe!............Classic!

and don't forget 'chicarito'..... what the hell is that??? and the kings of marketing have gone ahead and put that on the back of his shirt, too. :angry:

Yep.

Benjani is the last leg in the Kentucky Football Chicken Bargain Bucket.

Nobody wants him because the meat is old, tough and he's all broken.

But 'Big' Sam doesn't turn down food, as we can see. Waste not, want not and all that.

yes, but when you microwave that 3 day old KFC chicken-leg it ain't half bad, brother

• Moderation Lead

Congratulations to Sam, John Williams, the trustees, and everyone else so committed to bringing us this wonderful transfer season, full of fulfilled promises and the strengthening of the squad. Good job, carry on like this.

Tool.

Nicko assure us.....The player you said something IS happening on at Ewood ISNT Beattie!??

The player I am working on at the moment is NOT Beattie.

But you know and I know that Beattie will be an option until he goes somewhere else.

That may sound like basic common sense, but it is also a fact because of a long-term interest in the player.

Guest roverspogges

And to think we were linked with Guti and Raul a month or so ago. I'm sure if you went back through the old posts you will see people including Guti and Raul in their possible first team line up for this season. Whoops.

Tool.

Well I'm glad some people are happy with our business over this summer. Or at least the trustees will be glad the fans are willing to take everything lying down and they can do whatever the hell they please with the club.

And to think we were linked with Guti and Raul a month or so ago. I'm sure if you went back through the old posts you will see people including Guti and Raul in their possible first team line up for this season. Whoops.

The manager fancied one at least, possibly both.

Not his fault that didn't work out.

• Moderation Lead

Well I'm glad some people are happy with our business over this summer. Or at least the trustees will be glad the fans are willing to take everything lying down and they can do whatever the hell they please with the club.

Never said I was happy with it, but it's been this way for a while- spitting the dummy out and whingeing about it doesn't help. Positive thinking :rover:

Archived