BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're made of chocolate up there.

Agreed, but they'll look good in the cabinet 20yrs from now.

A few years ago I had the misfortune to be sat next to burnley trophy cabinet. Now at first glance it looked full of important trinkets, cups and medals, but in reality it was a mix of cr@p swapped at kick off and donated memorabilia from ex players.

The grandkids won’t ask James how he won them, they’ll just look impressive :D

Wow...... i can hardly believe Lerner would do this. Stunned.

:mellow:

I don't know who I feel worse for : Villans or the American Football setup.

Don't think Lerners done anything, he always had a good chance of being in the USA at the time, I mean...he does live there. He only flew back because MON resigned, it was entirely unexpected I think.

As for Bradley as manager, a bit excited as unknown quality, but mostly think we look a bit of a joke if it happens.

Wow...... i can hardly believe Lerner would do this. Stunned.

:mellow:

I don't know who I feel worse for : Villans or the American Football setup.

I can see where you're coming from but almost all International managers jump ship at the sniff at league management and I'd imagine that the chance to be one of the first successful American managers in the Premier League will have forced his hand.

i hope so, were is the info from bud?

He's the latest player to be heavily linked with us, reports coming in that we've made a 5mil bid for him. There's also been comments about the player we're looking at being hard to get due to finances, but if Roberts could go for 1mil, then I can see us doing a deal for 5mil (at most) especially if it's broken up into istallments rather than outright. Makes sense that it would be Guiza based on reports coming in.

I'm hoping it's Guiza, as I want to see more Spanish players at the club and Guiza is proven quality and his role model used to be my favourite player as a kid as well (Kiko), so he basically ticks all the boxes for me.

Anyone who's topped the scoring charts in La Liga in recent times is more than good enough to be here and is exactly the sort of player we are crying out for right now.

Link here - in case people haven't seen it

He's the latest player to be heavily linked with us, reports coming in that we've made a 5mil bid for him. There's also been comments about the player we're looking at being hard to get due to finances, but if Roberts could go for 1mil, then I can see us doing a deal for 5mil (at most) especially if it's broken up into istallments rather than outright. Makes sense that it would be Guiza based on reports coming in.

I'm hoping it's Guiza, as I want to see more Spanish players at the club and Guiza is proven quality and his role model used to be my favourite player as a kid as well (Kiko), so he basically ticks all the boxes for me.

Anyone who's topped the scoring charts in La Liga in recent times is more than good enough to be here and is exactly the sort of player we are crying out for right now.

Link here - in case people haven't seen it

Pi$$ and wind.

A 'friend' at Northcote has just called me to say that BRFC are calling a P.C. for tomorrow - understanding is that it's a 'signing' and of significance by Rovers' standards - roll-on Nicko's 11 o'clocker !

Archived