BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

A 'friend' at Northcote has just called me to say that BRFC are calling a P.C. for tomorrow - understanding is that it's a 'signing' and of significance by Rovers' standards - roll-on Nicko's 11 o'clocker !

Sorry to burst the bubble, but wouldn't we have a P.C anyway before the Everton game

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 'friend' at Northcote has just called me to say that BRFC are calling a P.C. for tomorrow - understanding is that it's a 'signing' and of significance by Rovers' standards - roll-on Nicko's 11 o'clocker !

Your not our Chaddy's mate by any chance are you ?

Broken Picture Frame will not get excited...........

Too late, disappointment awaits.... :angry:

Your not our Chaddy's mate by any chance are you ?

Guys, only passing-on what I've been told.

Contacts at Northcote are invaluable in my line given the people in the know and with influence who frequent.

Oh no MikeB, you've gone and done it now, the transparent bedroom dwellers who live of coke and pizza, and never go out will hammer you if it doesn't come to fruition, are your shoulders broad enough? Your days could be numbered on the site.

Ps, can you get me a cheap deal at Northcote? Missus fancies the fine dining?

Im sure someone said they was calling a press conference on wednesday and it turned out to be rubbish

Oh no MikeB, you've gone and done it now, the transparent bedroom dwellers who live of coke and pizza, and never go out will hammer you if it doesn't come to fruition, are your shoulders broad enough? Your days could be numbered on the site.

Fine dining and 'cheap' are not synonymous!

A tasty French signing?

A lovely slice of St Agur?

Sorry to burst the bubble, but wouldn't we have a P.C anyway before the Everton game

Wasnt that today? ;)

Tried booking last night for next friday night and they said they couldnt fit anything in for around 2 months...so book in advance.

Someone get up their - if its true then the player will be in the bar with Sam & Nigel Haworth....oh and take your camera :lol:

Contacts at Northcote are invaluable in my line given the people in the know and with influence who frequent.

Sorry MikeB but I'm finding it very confusing that you have the same avatar as unleaded! :wacko:

Can we see some credentials, lieutenant?

• Backroom

I had pizza for tea, I like coke and sleep in a bedroom :(

I have no reason to doubt mikeB so fingers crossed it's good news

• Backroom

Wasnt that today? ;)

Tried booking last night for next friday night and they said they couldnt fit anything in for around 2 months...so book in advance.

Someone get up their - if its true then the player will be in the bar with Sam & Nigel Haworth....oh and take your camera :lol:

Come on hughesy get your grandad on it :)

I was just being trying to be flippant about the lack of signings, but in a culinary way. Not doubting your contact, MikeB, or 'owt like that!

I should steer clear at attempts at humour!

Where to begin?

BEATTIE - Rovers are still very much in this one...the Rangers talks today broke up without agreement yet...however three things have moved in Blackburn's favour on this today...the price is around £1 million...Stoke are obviously 'helping' him to leave financially...and the theatre of today now makes Rovers moving for him sound like some sort of triumph...

ROBERTS - bizarre twist...found out that Rangers fancy him if they don't get Beattie...and Rovers want rid badly...

BENJANI - would obviously go off the radar if Beattie signs...

JELAVIC - don't know where he is left in the equation with Rangers and Beattie and Tommy Smithh...probably still available next week.

MY MYSTERY GUY - would have been good...but prefers to play in London...money can always change that opinion, but so far there is not enough to make it happen...not naming the guy.

Where to begin?

BEATTIE - Rovers are still very much in this one...the Rangers talks today broke up without agreement yet...however three things have moved in Blackburn's favour on this today...the price is around £1 million...Stoke are obviously 'helping' him to leave financially...and the theatre of today now makes Rovers moving for him sound like some sort of triumph...

ROBERTS - bizarre twist...found out that Rangers fancy him if they don't get Beattie...and Rovers want rid badly...

BENJANI - would obviously go off the radar if Beattie signs...

JELAVIC - don't know where he is left in the equation with Rangers and Beattie and Tommy Smithh...probably still available next week.

MY MYSTERY GUY - would have been good...but prefers to play in London...money can always change that opinion, but so far there is not enough to make it happen...not naming the guy.

Not worth waiting for. Goodnight.

Archived