BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so much looking forwards to playing Arsenal with Phil Jones having a blinder for us in two weeks time. Should be an absolute cracker with this Arsenal drip dripping around Jones no doubt winding up Sam another notch to get yet another one over on Arse Wrangler.

We need an attacking midfielder for me today proves we can't rely on Dunn

Just today?

I didn't want him to sign a new contract. It should have been a choice between Pedersen and Dunn. I'd have chosen Pedersen - at least he's available for selection.

Clearly we just love throwing money away on wages.

Like us England fans we saw firsthand at how poor Italian standards for footie have dropped with the performance of your team at the WC. For me, there are no Italians that are worth coming to this league

These are very strange comments. I'm pretty sure the rest of the world thinks England's footballing standards have dropped almost as sharply...but we all know the national side and domestic football are different animals altogether. The link is mild.

The second bit I just hope you didn't mean as literally as it is phrased. You think there isn't ONE Italian good enough to play for ANY team in the Premier League?! Come off it!!!

Speaking of tubby players, (now it may have been my stream) but did anyone else think Dunn looked really big today? :blink:

I thought he did but it may have been the stream cos one or two others looked a bit chubby too.

Speaking of tubby players, (now it may have been my stream) but did anyone else think Dunn looked really big today? :blink:

First thing i said to my mate as Dunny trundled off the pitch,he is the wrong side of 30 and really needs to start looking after himself a bit better. <_<

(coming from somebody approaching 40 i know what i`m talking about! :blush::P )

Archived