BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back home is Benjani still on the premises or have some of Mr. Syed's sinister looking team managed to smuggle him off in one of their blacked out people carriers?

No he is not, I have been been reliably informed that he was spotted in the girls dorm at UNC Chapel Hill.

Lookoutbehindyou.png

Or sam was heading to London for talks with a striker.

Interesting though that Bellamy is due back in the North West tomorrow.

Alan, the info regarding NRC is surfacing again, apparently further discussions have been muted, any corroboration ?

Something going on...

Manager disappeared abroad.

Has to be a striker.

Working on it.

Any spies spotted anything across Europe?

I know Vålerenga representatives have been at the airport in Oslo discussing a transfer of Moa to some German side this evening. Up until an hour ago they were still there. He'd go for £1M. We might be trying to hijack that?

Something going on...

Manager disappeared abroad.

Has to be a striker.

Working on it.

Any spies spotted anything across Europe?

Eto....but we cant decide whether he's any good or not. We might just ask him if he fancies a test first.

nicko should be more excited by the potential take over than any of us, after all he'll make a lot more money reporting on our £100m kitty rather than relying on the People giving him a tenner for that "hot scoop" about Marc Janko or James Beattie that only Rovers fans are interested in :D

Eto....but we cant decide whether he's any good or not. We might just ask him if he fancies a test first.

Pardon my ignorance by what does "Eto" mean? Are you refering to Inter's Samual Eto'o?

nicko should be more excited by the potential take over than any of us, after all he'll make a lot more money reporting on our £100m kitty rather than relying on the People giving him a tenner for that "hot scoop" about Marc Janko or James Beattie that only Rovers fans are interested in :D

Pardon my ignorance by what does "Eto" mean? Are you refering to Inter's Samual Eto'o?

Is he related at all to Samuel Eto'o?

;)

Apparantly Cardiff Radio Station reporting Bellamy has signed on loan for 6 months, great signing for Cardiff if true.

He will carve up Championship defences

I would be shocked if he dropped down to the Championship. I can see it being a disaster. Bellamy isn't a trouble maker in the camp, he just demands exceptionally high standards from his team-mates. I remember he used to really enthusiastically applaud Tugay when he got subbed because he appreciated Tugay's ability but then he'd really lay into Pedersen or someone for misplacing passes. Playing with Championship players would be incredibly frustrating for him.

Archived