BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodgella class?? How did he do against Blackpool?

Average joe! They could have Bellamy for as little as £2m....I know which id choose

One bad game doesn't make you @#/?. Torres and Rooney were amongst the worst strikers on show at the world cup but there's still no doubting their class.

Yes I too would take Bellamy over Hugo but your comparison is meaningless as he wouldn't go to Stoke.

Average joe! They could have Bellamy for as little as £2m....I know which id choose

Wigan's attacking tactic against Blackpool was "just lump it to Rodallega and see if he can do something with it". In a better team I reckon he'd do alright, although £9m is ridiculously high.

If Wigan sell Rodallega and N'Zogbia they're going down without much of a fight. No other Prem class in the side.

I dont think we were linked with many till date either! So lets not read too much into the situation yet. Its obvious things will slow down or even stop until its clear which direction the club is heading. No point signing a Benjani when we may be able to get Jelavic for instance.

Guest brianpepper

If it has i would expect us to spend better than stoke. I wonder what mullers value is or what's his face the uruguan at ajax

Notice how we are suddenly, linked with nobody at the moment? Its gone very quiet, and i wonder if that alternative shopping list has now been taken out . ;)

I bloody hope it has.

What an anti-climax it would be to get bought and have some serious cash for a change and then end up with Banjoni.

BUMP, back down to earth. Any how back on the moon.

Nixon, Roberto, do either of you know how much anderlecht and liege want for Lukalu and Defour??

These are the types

, touch wood.

brianpepper, i doubt Ajax would let Suarez go for much less than 25 million.

Bellamy is supposedly on 95000 a week! At 31 a 3 year deal would cost you close to 17M unless City chipped in.Some of these surplus City players are going to be awfully hard to shift.

Bellamy is supposedly on 95000 a week! At 31 a 3 year deal would cost you close to 17M unless City chipped in.Some of these surplus City players are going to be awfully hard to shift.

I think that's why Bellamy will struggle to find the move he wants, big salary and that he will want a 3 or 4 year deal. At 31 years of age it's not ideal for the club to offer such a long contract. I'd take him on a season long loan providing we didn't have the pay all the £95k.

Wigan's attacking tactic against Blackpool was "just lump it to Rodallega and see if he can do something with it". In a better team I reckon he'd do alright, although £9m is ridiculously high.

If Wigan sell Rodallega and N'Zogbia they're going down without much of a fight. No other Prem class in the side.

Rodallega in a better team, hmmm...I don't think that Stoke fit the bill given that Pulis's more complex tactical machinations will involve..."just lump it to Rodallega and see if he can do something with it".

Archived