BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Bellamy is supposedly on 95000 a week! At 31 a 3 year deal would cost you close to 17M unless City chipped in.Some of these surplus City players are going to be awfully hard to shift.

Offer to pay City half of his wages to take him on loan until the end of the season. I would imagine his goals alone would be worth the money in extra placings/ cup runs.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lukalu - AC Milan were quoted £12 million this time last year.Looking at £15 million now.

Defour - Would cost £12-14 million.

Thats not too bad these days, both will improve. Thanks Roberto.

I see Jamie O'Hara is still kicking his heels at Spurs, he would certainly be top of my list for midfield men.

Good shout.

Kelbo, will be backing championing his cause soon!!!

Thats not too bad these days, both will improve. Thanks Roberto.

Good shout.

Kelbo, will be backing championing his cause soon!!!

Too true, good player and just the industrius and diirect type we need, a true terrier box to box midfielder!!

Pentecote sidelined for 6 months

What do you know about the Pentecote injury Nicko?

Yesterday you said that you've heard it wasnt as bad as feared at first.

Guiza wants to join Hercules.

- Moa is on his way to Hannover in Bundesliga. Only thing left is agreement between the player and the club about the personal terms.

Rangers expects Jelavic medical in 24 hours

What do you know about the Pentecote injury Nicko?

Yesterday you said that you've heard it wasnt as bad as feared at first.

The lad thought it was ok yesterday morning, but the x-ray was a shocker...as we said on here yesterday afternoon.

Out of interest what is the main driver for him going there? As Redknapp said he's too good a player to be in the Championship so is it a case of Citeh holding all the aces and saying you go where we tell you? That was the view on the BBC that they have unprecedented control of players as they can afford to leave them sat at home.

I think he signed a new deal and committed to Spurs? Is he in their 25?

I would love to sign O'Hara but I can't see how we would get value for money.

We could certainly see if Spurs are willing to loan him out again, especially if 'Arry doesn't see him getting much game time.

The lad thought it was ok yesterday morning, but the x-ray was a shocker...as we said on here yesterday afternoon.

Excuse me for not paying attention. Thought I've read the whole thread, but I guess I was wrong.

Too bad that another target goes down the drain.

Any clues where Big Sam went yesterday?

Out of interest what is the main driver for him going there? As Redknapp said he's too good a player to be in the Championship so is it a case of Citeh holding all the aces and saying you go where we tell you? That was the view on the BBC that they have unprecedented control of players as they can afford to leave them sat at home.

City blocked him going to Spurs - the only club willing to take him permanently.

So it was Cardiff or Celtic on a subsidised loan.

Man City are paying a big whack of his wages to stop him going to a rival.

Bellamy wants to be loved and with his family. Remarkable transfer.

But the game has gone slightly mad of late.

Personally I'd be Blown away if we could Manage Guiza, Ben Arfa and Beckham(i know near impossible) in this window...And a good right back any ideas from anyone for a right back?

Guiza and Ben Arfa are two players who have world class potential, but arent performing lately as well as they maybe could. BFS is known for bringing the best out of his players and if he can do this for Guiza and Ben Arfa we would have truly world class talent at brfc.

I know Ben Arfa is abit of a wild child, but we've done well with those, we took bellamy when no-one wanted him and we calmed him down. Ben Arfa is only 23 so there are hopes he'll mature.

Beckham was another posters idea, thing with beckham he would get us lots of publicity, be the passer of the ball that we so desperately lack and as like Salgado he can be a mentor to our youth.

Going out..

We can get rid of Grella, Andrews, Roberts, Zurab and Jacobsen.

And whilst we're at it Bring Tugay back as a youth coach.

Time to stop dreaming and get back to work lol

Archived