BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicko, if Bellamy goes to Cardiff do you think it will have any impact upon Whittingham?

Is he more likely to stay or is a move to Forest more likely?

I would think Cardiff would like to keep Whittingham after this signing...got to give them a real chance of promotion.

Going out..

We can get rid of Grella, Roberts, Zurab

Unfortunately it seems we can't. Roberts might find a Championship club if we subside half of his wages for the last year of his contract, ie. pay him to leave.

Unfortunately it seems we can't. Roberts might find a Championship club if we subside half of his wages for the last year of his contract, ie. pay him to leave.

Wouldn't it be better to keep him in the reserves if this was this case Budha?

As for Grella... I expect him to fracture his skull putting on a wooly cap this winter, so that problem is solved.

Wouldn't it be better to keep him in the reserves if this was this case Budha?

Well, if he's even not going to get a squad number.. we might as well cut our losses by paying him, lets say for argument's sake he's on £30k/w, £750k to leave now instead of paying him total of £1,5M for the season in ressies?

Edit: same goes for Zurab.

Nicko any idea how Edixon Perea's medical went? I guess thats the 1st thing, that a Rovers fan will ask :lol:

It's a test not a medical...the manager's tests are halfway between a trial and a medical.

Not sure how he fits into the Brave New World, but hey ho.

Well, if he's even not going to get a squad number.. we might as well cut our losses by paying him, lets say for argument's sake he's on £30k/w, £750k to leave now instead of paying him total of £1,5M for the season in ressies?

Edit: same goes for Zurab.

That does sound a sound idea, but wouldn't it be wise to keep someone that is in touch with our club, if not the opposition goal, rather than to find a replacement emergency reserve for 750k, not including wages?

I still stand by the point that Zurab is a much underappreciated player and superb backup if we are ever in a crunch.

It's a test not a medical...the manager's tests are halfway between a trial and a medical.

Not sure how he fits into the Brave New World, but hey ho.

Sam is inventing the Brave New World of football psychology etc, perhaps not to the design that Huxley envisioned, but doing a fine job in my opinion.

That does sound a sound idea, but wouldn't it be wise to keep someone that is in touch with our club, if not the opposition goal, rather than to find a replacement emergency reserve for 750k, not including wages?

I still stand by the point that Zurab is a much underappreciated player and superb backup if we are ever in a crunch.

Agree, but if Sam won't given them a squad number or even register them for our squad, it would be foolish to let them run their contracts in the ressies or in the stands.

Agree, but if Sam won't given them a squad number or even register them for our squad, it would be foolish to let them run their contracts in the ressies or in the stands.

True, but wouldn’t this new system make having ready reserves more important, or am I completely misunderstanding the concept?

Pentecote sidelined for 6 months

What do you know about the Pentecote injury Nicko?

Yesterday you said that you've heard it wasnt as bad as feared at first.

Guiza wants to join Hercules.

- Moa is on his way to Hannover in Bundesliga. Only thing left is agreement between the player and the club about the personal terms.

Rangers expects Jelavic medical in 24 hours

Surely that's a put on?!?!?! Hercules is a nailed favorite for the drop. At least we KNOW Guiza isn't too concerned about winnning anything... what is the over/under of Hercules victories in Primera Liga 10/11??

5 ? Enjoy that Danny!

Dear Syed Ali,

Any chance of an advance on this money you want to put in?

Kind Regards,

Blackburn Supporters Everywhere!

If you were bidding on a house, perhaps in a silent rather than live auction, would you spend a substantial amount on repairs on the hope that you would be the successful bidder?

Archived