BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure Caicedo's agent has Sam's number on speed dial...after the Dindane affair...not sure the calls will be taken though.

I have to say the manager has been coming out with a lot of sound sense lately about transfer markets and targets.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6332831,00.html

What's this, Nicko, you quoting F365?

I am sure Caicedo's agent has Sam's number on speed dial...after the Dindane affair...not sure the calls will be taken though.

I have to say the manager has been coming out with a lot of sound sense lately about transfer markets and targets.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6332831,00.html

Nicko quoting F365? :lol:;)

Absolutely. Pedersen is the best player in the club by some distance, the lynchpin of the team and the first name down on the team sheet when the manager selects his side. If we had 11 players like him with the same attitude and ability we would be knocking on the door of the CL every season.

I'm sure you live in a parallel universe.

Absolutely. Pedersen is the best player in the club by some distance, the lynchpin of the team and the first name down on the team sheet when the manager selects his side. If we had 11 players like him with the same attitude and ability we would be knocking on the door of the CL every season.

Don't want to drag this off topic, but you've been at the sherry again surely :rock:

Kenny Miller

Not sure where the Daily Rover got this info from, but heck this thread is going nowhere slowly :lol:

We are so lucky to be choosing between Miller and Benji.

We are truly blessed - it just gives me goose bumps.

Don't want to drag this off topic, but you've been at the sherry again surely :rock:

I honestly think that it was humor that was dryer than an Iraqi sheep herder’s sandal.

We are so lucky to be choosing between Miller and Benji.

When the talk started about the takeover and cash being available you knew there would be tough choices about top quality players. Most of us didn't think it would come this soon though!

Blimey Kenny Miller, who would have thought we would be in for him! :rolleyes:

When the talk started about the takeover and cash being available you knew there would be tough choices about top quality players. Most of us didn't think it would come this soon though!

Blimey Kenny Miller, who would have thought we would be in for him! :rolleyes:

Allardyce and his team modes98 are coming across loud and clear that they havent got a clue about recruiting decent forwards to Blackburn Rovers.

IT looks like Allardyce has been blundering along all summer and now that we face crunch time, the mistakes are clearly there for Sam Allardyce to take, only for the next manager to come along and pick up his tab.

Allardyce and his team modes98 are coming across loud and clear that they havent got a clue about recruiting decent forwards to Blackburn Rovers.

IT looks like Allardyce has been blundering along all summer and now that we face crunch time, the mistakes are clearly there for Sam Allardyce to take, only for the next manager to come along and pick up his tab.

It doesn't look like that to me. It looks like Sam had his targets but one by one they went elsewhere because we had no money.That's the crunch and the blame lies elsewhere.

It doesn't look like that to me. It looks like Sam had his targets but one by one they went elsewhere because we had no money.That's the crunch and the blame lies elsewhere.

Do you really have to think twice about Benjani, the guys a has been donkey, similar to that of James Beattie, similar to that of Kevin Davies the list goes on .....its easy to understand why Allardyce never wins anything except a decent pay packet. :)

Do you really have to think twice about Benjani, the guys a has been donkey, similar to that of James Beattie, similar to that of Kevin Davies the list goes on .....its easy to understand why Allardyce never wins anything except a decent pay packet. :)

Agreed. He's been a terrible manager for us.

Come on JAL, you always appear to be on the cusp of a breakdown but surely even you can see he wouldn't be going near these players with a ten foot pole if he had the resources to look elsewhere. AND HE HASN'T ACTUALLY SIGNED ANY OF THEM!

I believe that if Sam found a bar of gold and donated it to the club you would be mad that it was 14 karat.

Shouldn't you therefore be rejoicing that we haven't signed these players, then?

Yes, El Tombro.

Its the initial thought of these guys being put out in public that the manager is considering, is something that I find rather worrying.

Yes, El Tombro.

Its the initial thought of these guys being put out in public that the manager is considering, is something that I find rather worrying.

Managers always have lots of targets though, right? Why do you not look at who he HAS bought. Kalinic looks a great buy at £6 million.

Fergy purchased a player without ever seeing him for £7 million, someone he could have got for free 2 months ago, that would worry me more!

Guys. please don't shoot me for this if it's wrong but an office based source at Ewood (reliability 50/50 in the past) has told me that Popov flies in tomorrow as deal agreed!

Oh no you've gone and done it now :lol:

Archived