SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no you've gone and done it now :lol:

Torches being soaked in kerosene and pitchforks being sharpened as we speak.

STAY AWAY FROM WINDMILLS!

I second the tank idea. Ticks all the boxes.

It is a siege mortar, tanks do not have a high enough firing arc for our forwards. :closedeyes:

Guys. please don't shoot me for this if it's wrong but an office based source at Ewood (reliability 50/50 in the past) has told me that Popov flies in tomorrow as deal agreed!

http://bit.ly/9YF44w

The fate of the captain of FC Ivelin Popov will become clear until Thursday. This was announced in front of Topsport "president" orange "Trifon Popov." Until Thursday it will become clear whether Ivelin Popov will go with Blackburn Rovers. Even if everything about the transfer in the English club to develop in a positive direction, he can play against Debrecen "said Popov." This can not happen only if the English decide to call him immediately to the island.

Guys. please don't shoot me for this if it's wrong but an office based source at Ewood (reliability 50/50 in the past) has told me that Popov flies in tomorrow as deal agreed!

Pity today's LT has already gone out, I can see the Headlines on the LT billboards already.

OFFICE CAT: POPOV IN BAG.

:)

Yes there are, you just haven't learned them yet.

I've spoken with apes more polite then you.

What about it?

Im excited arent you excited?

I'll give you 2000 pieces of eight for it...

Sorry, Sam already offered me 15 packs of Juicy Fruit and a gently used garden gnome for it.

• Backroom

I'd love to drag this topic off-thread but I'll get done by the Largo LaGrande's of this message board.

Still, you fight like a dairy farmer.

How appropriate you fight like a cow!

I hope the popov deal is done, maybe we offered them £1m and a rubber chicken

Right now it looks like Popov and Benjani, but clearly if you can get a better version of Benjani - big, strong and quick - it would tick the boxes.

"Better than Benjani" "Big, strong, quick" hmmm............. that would be someone like errrrr............... Jason Roberts then.

:unsure:

Strange indeed, far to early to be asking that sort of question.;)

Indeed. Might be seen as rubbing salt in the wounds of the supporters if things somehow go pear shaped.

I getcha. Beckham could take the corners as it takes thor six hours to turn around.

Much like Lorenzo Amoruso then.

Archived