BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

VAUGHAN - found out why he won't be going anywhere fast...Everton want £15,000-a-week to loan him and a fee of £1.5 million or so with the player wanting £20,000-a-week in wages if he goes anwyhere full-time...somebody may do it on deadline day though.

:lol:

Moyes just proved that he uses, and plays, Football Manager.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Roberts went - and that is one almighty if - then there would be money. But nobody is expecting Christmas to come early on that one.

The figures quoted last week - £750,000 plus £250,000 in add-ons as well as £33,000-a-week wages still apply.

I really don't feel the alleged fee for Roberts is in any way unreasonable.

I can however understand why clubs would be reluctant to give him 33k p.w. - especially if a Club from the Championship are looking at him.

Rovers have got about £2.5m (the Benni saving)for a new player this summer and that has got to cover all of the transfer fee, wages and agent fee.

Didn't we receive a transfer fee of 2.5m for Benni?

In addition to that we've also saved on his wage since January and it is one less in the squad so I can't see why the 2.5m fee should have to cover anyone's wages as I presume Benni wasn't playing for nothing.

It's really depressing when we have to discuss which one is best(or who sucks the least), Benjani or Roberts... :(

Is it really depressing? You need to get out more. We are Blackburn Rovers not Real Madrid. We are a mid table club battling to stay that way. Benjani obviously wants to play for us so he's a far better option than Roberts who has decided that his future lies elsewhere.

Is it really depressing? You need to get out more. We are Blackburn Rovers not Real Madrid. We are a mid table club battling to stay that way. Benjani obviously wants to play for us so he's a far better option than Roberts who has decided that his future lies elsewhere.

Sorry but signing players because they want to play for us is only one part of the equation. We need players who will improve the squad as I'm sure there are 1,000's of footballers out there who desire to play for us. At the end of the day if no-one comes in for Roberts I'm sure when called upon he will do his best.

Anyone from England after Jermaine Pennant this summer?? Not that we need him here

Then why are you asking? Unless of course you are Jermaine Pennant. In which case, you're a dick.

Swedish media (SVT which I think is quite reliable) says Blackburn have bid for Denni Avdic. Blackburn and Bologna in discussions...

Google translate produced:

Avdic about to leave Elfsborg

Published August 25, 2010 - 10:01

Updated August 25, 2010 - 10:31

Denni Avdic is moving away from Elfsborg. Blackburn and Bologna have bid for Swedish Allsvenskan top scorer.

"We have discussions with some clubs now, confirms Elfsborg club cheif Stefan Andreasson for Boras Tidning.

Avdic agent Jonas Svensson confirms interest in Avdic, leading the league with shooting his 17 goals:

-Elfsborg have received two bids, so it is. As the results are difficult to answer.

Chievo and Werder Bremen are other clubs to follow Avdic in place when Elfsborg face Napoli in the morning.

About to leave Elfsborg

Denni Avdic is moving away from Elfsborg. Blackburn and Bologna bid for Swedish Allsvenskan top scorer. Although Werder Bremen and Chieve reported to be interested in the 21-year-old.

Archived