SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On SSN clockwatch

Lewis Rutledge: Blackburn have been quiet in the transfer market so far as they wait for a possible takeover, but according to Le Foot Hebdo in France, they are preparing a 7.5million euros offer for Bordeaux’s Brazilian winger Wendel.

Surely it means after the takeover is done. Still, probably a load of tosh, but I thought I would share it.

On SSN clockwatch

Lewis Rutledge: Blackburn have been quiet in the transfer market so far as they wait for a possible takeover, but according to Le Foot Hebdo in France, they are preparing a 7.5million euros offer for Bordeaux’s Brazilian winger Wendel.

Surely it means after the takeover is done. Still, probably a load of tosh, but I thought I would share it.

That would be nice!

I'm just saying what i've heard!

You can't post things like that, everything posted on this site has to be factually correct or you’ll be exterminated.

Oh well, nice knowing you :tu:

I'm just saying what i've heard! I can't argue with the points he gets the team but i don't enjoy watching our current style compared to under previous managers ( excepting Ince).

Do you play Golf or have a mate that plays Golf? :lol:

i've seen it on an earlier post,i have been speaking to a lad at our birmingham depot and he says there is quite a bit of talk about the possibility down that way.

Really? Strange that non of my Villa mates have mentioned even a single word about him going there.

It has to be Bob Bradley, he will be an awful appointment as a manager but all the pieces fit.

Really? Strange that non of my Villa mates have mentioned even a single word about him going there.

It has to be Bob Bradley, he will be an awful appointment as a manager but all the pieces fit.

I must admit i thought that was nailed on (i still do) but stranger things have happened.

Will remember that for next time if i survive :lol:

Look what you’ve caused now, they're like rabbits running in all directions to try and discredit/pin something on you :lol:

By the close of play you'll no doubt be exposed a burnley fan, with more than a passing interest in alsatian dogs ;)

...and who'd replace Big Sam now then, who's both available and who we can afford?

Oh yeah, and who'd be interested in coming to Blackburn Rovers?

Nobody could do a better job than Sam in the current circumstances.

...and who'd replace Big Sam now then, who's both available and who we can afford?

I think Waggy,will disagree with you there :lol:

:rover: just like your avator,hot wind :blush::brfc:

Could we look to get a manager in on loan?

Well given that Rovers are set up his way, he knows the place and has a feel for it, and with the possibility of a takeover and funds highly likely/imminent, I cannot see this being true.

At Villa he'd have to balance the books once again - he must be sick of having to do that - and the club does seem to be a bit rocky at the moment. Certainly a 6-0 loss to the barcodes suggests all isn't well there.

Add in the differing expectations - Villa went agonizingly close to CL and Cup success last year, and fans will expect similar this year. Given City's spending, Everton having players fit, Liverpool with a new manager, plus Spurs looking promising it's likey these expectations will be very hard to meet. With rovers the expectations are much less - top 10 and a good cup run. I know which one I'd choose if I were Sam.

However, they'll probably pay him more, he'll get a 3 year contract (so if he gets fired he receives what'll effectively be a nice little retirement fund), they will have to back a new manager financially to some degree so I'm sure there'll be funds, and that he failed at the only big club chance he got (and he'll want to correct that) and there ARE reasons why he might go.

Can't see it, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Sounds like Popov won't be playing in Litex's next match as terms have been agreed. Nicko?

http://bit.ly/aRQQ5e translated below.

Litex striker Ivelin Popov again will remain outside the group of Champions and will not take part in the second leg of Debrecen.

The reason is clear - is the national transfer to Blackburn and lovchanlii not want their golden egg to break.

Therefore, he looked from the stands of Lauta "match with Lokomotiv Plovdiv.

Currently, only the player working visa delayed transaction between the orange and the English club.

If that is right I presume the only hold up now is the work permit which should be a formality no?

You'd think so, what with the amount of national caps he has at his age.

Fingers crossed we can get the golden egg over here without breaking....

Archived