BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Popov won't be playing in Litex's next match as terms have been agreed. Nicko?

Major development...Litex won't want him to be injured...and want him sold...but there may still be some minor financial issues to resolve.

Major development...Litex won't want him to be injured...and want him sold...but there may still be some minor financial issues to resolve.

Read today that Barcodes have listed Taylor, believe his agent is a close associate of yours, any ideas where he will go, not fit until October but would think he will be in demand by many Premier clubs.

That doesn't make that much sense to me. I thought the reason why he didn't sign last week, and we didn't get to use him vs Brum, was out of respect for Litex's important game this week...which he won't be playing in anyway?

Currently it seems like both clubs are missing out on his services.

Read today that Barcodes have listed Taylor, believe his agent is a close associate of yours, any ideas where he will go, not fit until October but would think he will be in demand by many Premier clubs.

I hear Taylor has asked for a ridiculous wage...not been able to contact the 'associate' mentioned.

Hearing he's passed it. :wacko:

Cska Moscow offering Moussa Maazou out on loan or sale.Not sure he'd get a work permit,but you could do alot worse than look at someone like that,very handy player.

Lazio 'medical team' must have placed a small mirror under Roque's mouth. Pass!

Really? Strange that non of my Villa mates have mentioned even a single word about him going there.

It has to be Bob Bradley, he will be an awful appointment as a manager but all the pieces fit.

Certainly, Villa are 'too good' to go down this season, right??? :blush:

Something is certainly rotten at VillaPark--the garden gnome must have seen the writing on the wall.

Seems Skysports dont only read forums.

My link

"Two classic clubs are after Allsvenskan top Swedish scorer Denni Avdic . Elfsborg has received bids from Bologna and Blackburn .

Now the pros adventure close to Allsvenskan top scorer Denni Avdic . After his amazing season for the reputation of scoring the 21 -year-old has spread very quickly . Now , the Serie A club Bologna and Premier League team Blackburn started the bidding at the Swede , writes Boras Journal . In addition, interest exist from both Werder Bremen and Chievo. "

Really? Strange that non of my Villa mates have mentioned even a single word about him going there.

It has to be Bob Bradley, he will be an awful appointment as a manager but all the pieces fit.

Why would he be so awful???

Look what you’ve caused now, they're like rabbits running in all directions to try and discredit/pin something on you :lol:

By the close of play you'll no doubt be exposed a burnley fan, with more than a passing interest in alsatian dogs ;)

i'd rather be known as a lover of dogs thsn a Burnley fan :P

:rover: mines been crossed all year :wacko::brfc:

wacko being a very good choice of emoticon. I warned you 18 months ago to ease off and not to paint yourself into a corner but you chose to ignore me waggy. The club is moving forward very nicely after the suicidal Ince debacle yet because of your own silliness and intransigence you cannot now ever be seen to be enjoying it cos you have said too much in the past and you must think that you would lose credibility. Let me tell you waggy by now you have no credibility to lose in the eyes of the majority of members here. You are 2nd only to Vinjay in respect. I get the impression that you now begrudge BRFC performing well which therefore means that you really want BRFC to fail badly under Allardyce. That imo is selfishness based on personal stupidity and illustrates the very sad situation you've got yourself into. You must deeply regret your idiocy.

Archived