BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the feeling a strikeforce of Niko, Mame, Benjani and Roberts in the final 25 is becoming more and more likely.

Surely Sam wouldn't sign Benjani if Roberts stays?

Kalinic, Mame Diouf, Benjani and Popov.

Considering our crippling lack of funds, I think that would be more than acceptable.

Guy Assulin I know you said that he'd broken down whilst on trial at City, just wondering what happened after that.

He called a tow truck, they came and got him and towed him back home for some urgent repairs.

Shame he didn't turn up to have a trial with us, might not be injured now. Not that I am bitter :P

sorry some fool rvvfa said he wasnt even on the bench did he play well?

Just home from the game, really good play from Napoli, they are a strong side but the player that looked class today and stood up well against an organized Napoli side was Denni Avdic. But I saw Bologna's head scout and I think I saw someone from Blackburn, not sure really, thought I spotted Big Sam but not sure.

However Avdic was strong in the air, a bit like Kalinic but I think he's better with his head. Good skills and technique!

But I think we may face competition for him, he's only 21.

Just home from the game, really good play from Napoli, they are a strong side but the player that looked class today and stood up well against an organized Napoli side was Denni Avdic. But I saw Bologna's head scout and I think I saw someone from Blackburn, not sure really, thought I spotted Big Sam but not sure.

However Avdic was strong in the air, a bit like Kalinic but I think he's better with his head. Good skills and technique!

Does he have decent pace as all important ?

wouldn't be surprise if Big sam and Martin Glover was there watching him.

Archived