BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can get rid of Roberts might big sam be lining up a cheeky move for David Trezeguet? I'm hopeful, considering how seriously he took the potential Guti move! Although he doesn't fit the bill of the quick more exciting youngster! So i'm probably dreaming!!

Ola Toivonen is a Swedish U21 international! 6.4 striker. Although again probably out of our reach!

Would love for us to get the mystery striker we've been looking for all summer before tuesday! Although its not looking likely if previous windows are anything to go by!

Trezeguet has joined La liga new boys Hercules on a free transfer.

I know no one will agree but Grella was far from superb! Everything he did was last ditch, he was way off the pace! Arsenals midfield was just miles a head of him, serious weak link today imo. He could be useful against lesser teams, my only worry is that today will be one of his better performances! I can see why Big Sam wanted rid.

In that case you obviously must realise that your opinion is nothing other than a load of complete ballox.

If we can get rid of Roberts might big sam be lining up a cheeky move for David Trezeguet? I'm hopeful, considering how seriously he took the potential Guti move! Although he doesn't fit the bill of the quick more exciting youngster! So i'm probably dreaming!!

Ola Toivonen is a Swedish U21 international! 6.4 striker. Although again probably out of our reach!

Would love for us to get the mystery striker we've been looking for all summer before tuesday! Although its not looking likely if previous windows are anything to go by!

As mentioned above, Trezeguet signed for Hercules (EDIT: I see that it was even you who mentioned it :D) We never had a chance, noone did; he signed for them as his wife is from Alicante and they intend to live there after he retires.

Liverpool had a bid of €11m or so for Toivonen turned down.

In that case you obviously must realise that your opinion is nothing other than a load of complete ballox.

I actually agree with you about Grella.

Here you are again though acting like a complete pr1ck towards people who have the temerity to express a view that is different to yours.

You cant or wont grow up.

I think Grella is one of those players that, if he got a consistent run in the team, would be an unsung hero. There's the snag - He can't keep himself fit and provide us with value for money. No hope of shipping him to Galatasaray before the window closes?

I actually agree with you about Grella.

Here you are again though acting like a complete pr1ck towards people who have the temerity to express a view that is different to yours.

You cant or wont grow up.

He already knew his judgement is flawed as he actually stated that nobody would agree with him.

Stop keep making trouble. Until the day you become a moderator you should butt out....... Oh and take your tiresome little friend with you.

Grella? Superb against Arsenal? I watched the game on tv and couldn't figure out who was playing alongside jones in centre midfield! I'm pretty sure that of the 22 players in the game, he touched the ball least! The first time i saw him on the screen, it was probably close to the 60min mark!

I was at the game and I think you must have been watching Living or Alibi!

Grella had a good game and Jones was outstanding. We actually went backwards a bit when Dunn came on, but as this is the transfer topic I suppose transfers out as well as in means we can talk about our existing team.

In reality midfield is an issue only to the extent of needing a creative midfielder. Dunn needs to discover a bit of pace and remain injury free for it to be him.

Our real task is to get the best out of what we have. I am not convinced we desperately need to sign anyone unless Roberts ships out, then we should look at an additional forward.

• Backroom

He already knew his judgement is flawed as he actually stated that nobody would agree with him.

Stop keep making trouble. Until the day you become a moderator you should butt out....... Oh and take your tiresome little friend with you.

Pot, Kettle? and you should keep your own council regarding 'butting out'

Savage90's opinion of Grella is spot on Thenodrog and its far from ######.

Dont know whose the slowest right now Grella or Dunny, I bet the pair must have made Benjani look like lightening in training.

Actually that wasn't to be taken so literally, it was for the people who did agree to step forward. Although you clearly don't have the intelligence to look any further thenodrog, hence your reaction.

I felt Arsenal were steps ahead of him, Diaby in particular was great and ran the socks off poor Vince. To call Grella’s performance outstanding, our standards are dropping.

But were stuck with him and he can pass a ball.

Back on topic...

Actually that wasn't to be taken so literally, it was for the people who did agree to step forward. Although you clearly don't have the intelligence to look any further thenodrog, hence your reaction.

I know you don't mean that insult laddie as I'm not taking you quite so literally now.

I think everyone should just lay off theno.

We're talking about a man who, amongst many other things, recently claimed we might be better off under a military dictatorship.

He's clearly got a few screws loose and as such, we should just the forum equivalent of smiling politely and nodding whenever he posts something..

Archived