BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

ive got a terrible feeling its either jones or samba prob are best two players value wise.i cant see anyone else commanding a dedent fee,cant see robbo leaving i think its jones and its prob too late to buy anyone decent.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N'Zonzi and Olsson...

Olsson has potential but not sure anyone would pay big money for him just yet. Although wasn't Hughes reportedly interested in him at Citeh?

Nzonzi I'm not sure about either, difficult to say how highly rated he is looking in from the outside.

The 11 o'clocker may be worth a read...for a change.

1...a possible surprise exit.

2...a target who is about to go where he wanted to in the first place.

When I first read that my first thoughts were

1) Sam to Villa if Moyes turns it down

2) Gudjohnsen to Fulham

However if 1) is a "sale" - maybe not!

"

Oh please, Samba to Spurs PLUS a choice of players valued at a minimum of £7m each ?

On current values Samba is one player that should briung in a minimum of £15m based on current markets for defenders. If Smalling is valued at £14m then Samba is worth double.

Looking at the sale of Konchesky by Fulham to Liverpool its a defender that is going and it has to be either Givet or Olsson if we deduce correctly. I just dont see Rovers selling Samba or Jones, they are the players the team should be built around.

If we are losing someone its a player linked to Mark Hughes.

Hope we sell to buy a player who wants to come to us. I hope that it's not samba, robinson, kalinic or jones. nicko, is it a somebody who play at the weekend for us or a a player outside saturday matchday squad. I think it's roberts and andrews going?

Its a rumour, that came from the Spurs supporters club in SA. Its just a rumour, nothing more. It was said that Harry is desperate for a defender, and he doesnt see Keane in his plans. Jenas and Pav are not getting game time either, and he knows we are looking for a striker. Pav is on nearly the same wages as Roberts, so its im just relaying the message.

Hope we sell to buy a player who wants to come to us. I hope that it's not samba, robinson, kalinic or jones. nicko, is it a somebody who play at the weekend for us or a a player outside saturday matchday squad. I think it's roberts and andrews going?

Whats happening buddy?

How you doing today?

Archived