BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one would be sad to see Keith leave.

I know that in a sane world it would never happen, buts Woys does have history....and he's just signed Koncheskey :lol:

He also spent £17m on Kevin Davies, Christian Dailly & Nathan Blake.

Woy's great but sometimes there is a fine line between genius and madness!

163 now reading this thread and rising.

Whenever Nicko has news, watch the numbers soar! Guess he wishes he had the same impact on Mirror sales!

Don't really know what this means, so it's ok.

It was a 'tearing my hair out' pic in response to the idea of 'moving on Chimbonda'. Something that keeps coming up but seems highly unlikely. The apology was because it wasn't aimed at you in particular.

The photo isn't me by the way. Just to be clear.

(I should drink more often!)

The 'I can't be bothered waiting until 11 o'clocker'...with a bit of the 'Samaritans have been on asking you to calm the locals 11 o'clocker.'

JASON ROBERTS...surprise news...Wigan went to watch him today in the ressies...little Bobby Martinez and two swarthy honchos...they are keen to take him if they can do a deal on fee and wages...he was a hero there before and would be welcomed back...that is the good news part...the bad news is that it is Roberts or Franco Di Santo from Chelsea...that deal has been on and off and on and off...all day and for the past week...at the moment Di Santo looks off because Wigan don't want to pay the fee...so there is a big chance of them taking Jason...but that will take a bit of doing financially...

I call it a surprise because I didn't see this one coming - and neither did Wigan.

If it happens you will have £33,000-a-week off the payroll and a few shillings in the kitty.

This may lead to a signing, Popov is the Bulgarian 'mob' can be satisfited or maybe the Swede.

The manager will hope so. He is a bit fed up.

EIDUR GUDJOHNSEN...was being pushed and discussed a couple of weeks back...Rovers were unhappy with how much they would have to pay to take him on loan...and Eidur fancied London...Stoke City thought they had him...but a few hours ago Fulham came in strongly and decisively...he should be there by morning...decent player, but if they don't want to come it is no loss...except for the local bookies perhaps.

Anyway, tomorrow may yet be interesting which is a bonus after this appaling window.

Roberts out >

< Avdic in :brfc:

JASON ROBERTS...surprise news...Wigan went to watch him today in the ressies...If it happens you will have £33,000-a-week off the payroll and a few shillings in the kitty.

This may lead to a signing, Popov is the Bulgarian 'mob' can be satisfited or maybe the Swede.

As expected - that fits...Think it will be the swede

The 'I can't be bothered waiting until 11 o'clocker'...with a bit of the 'Samaritans have been on asking you to calm the locals 11 o'clocker.'

JASON ROBERTS...surprise news...Wigan went to watch him today in the ressies...little Bobby Martinez and two swarthy honchos...they are keen to take him if they can do a deal on fee and wages...he was a hero there before and would be welcomed back...that is the good news part...the bad news is that it is Roberts or Franco Di Santo from Chelsea...that deal has been on and off and on and off...all day and for the past week...at the moment Di Santo looks off because Wigan don't want to pay the fee...so there is a big chance of them taking Jason...but that will take a bit of doing financially...

I call it a surprise because I didn't see this one coming - and neither did Wigan.

If it happens you will have £33,000-a-week off the payroll and a few shillings in the kitty.

The manager will hope so. He is a bit fed up.

Anymore on Keith Andrews mega-money move to Anfield?

Most of the Pie Eater fans I know think Roberts is useless - but would be happy to off load him and bring in someone else (if there is time). Can still see a silly transfer at some point and Woy does have previous (as a number of others have pointed). I see he wants to sign a striker before the deadline - Roberts :lol: Price war with Wigan :P

With less than 24 hours to go, it would be unbelievable if we went through the whole window without spending a single pound. Only the manager's great friendship with Sir Alex got us Mame so the club would have outdone themselves this summer, even by their standards.

Archived