BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha the announcer at Leigh Sports Village credited two of the goals to Big Jase when in fact Rigters scored the first one! Perhaps it was a ploy to impress Martinez who was there; as Jase missed a few chances as well :D

:P

EIDUR GUDJOHNSEN...was being pushed and discussed a couple of weeks back...Rovers were unhappy with how much they would have to pay to take him on loan...and Eidur fancied London...Stoke City thought they had him...but a few hours ago Fulham came in strongly and decisively...he should be there by morning...decent player, but if they don't want to come it is no loss...except for the local bookies perhaps.

Pity,skybet have a betting market on Gudjohnsen,but it doesn`t include Fulham! :(

EDIT:Now available at 3/1... :rover:

I cannot see how we could manage to a) wait for Martinez to make up his mind, wait for Roberts' medical and personal terms and b ) get Avdic on the plane, agree the fee with Elfsborg, get through Avdic's medical and personal terms in one day. If Roberts leaves, it has to be Popov or a local loan.

I cannot see how we could manage to a) wait for Martinez to make up his mind, wait for Roberts' medical and personal terms and b ) get Avdic on the plane, agree the fee with Elfsborg, get through Avdic's medical and personal terms in one day. If Roberts leaves, it has to be Popov or a local loan.

I wouldn't be surprise if Avdic already here having his medical at rovers and agreeing personal terms. Waiting for roberts to leave.

Good point - one would hope that the Rovers have got their all ducks lined-up in a row ie terms agreed, medical done, already to go.

But this is the Rovers!

Wouldn't be surprised to hear the classic "we ran out of time".

Good point - one would hope that the Rovers have got their all ducks lined-up in a row ie terms agreed, medical done, already to go.

But this is the Rovers!

Wouldn't be surprised to hear the classic "we ran out of time".

Hughesy, is the fax machine working and full of paper in the office at Ewood...

Archived