BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot see how we could manage to a) wait for Martinez to make up his mind, wait for Roberts' medical and personal terms and b ) get Avdic on the plane, agree the fee with Elfsborg, get through Avdic's medical and personal terms in one day. If Roberts leaves, it has to be Popov or a local loan.

That thought occurred to me.

Even if Roberts moves tomorrow surely we will be restricted logistically to someone local.

Did Popov actually have a medical whilst he was here? If not that's surely a non starter as well.

Does anyone ever talk back to you in this weird fantasy world in which you operate?

Look at Fulham, They have sign Saicado before they would let Konchesky leave for liverpool.

look at villa, they want ireland to replace milner and then the could pocket the 16 million without spending any of it.

you tend to want a replacement lined up before you let a player leave.

Look at Fulham, They have sign Saicado before they would let Konchesky leave for liverpool.

look at villa, they want ireland to replace milner and then the could pocket the 16 million without spending any of it.

I dont think I like you anymore, what the hell does that even mean?

That is more confusing than one of my posts when I mean it to be confusing.

That thought occurred to me.

Even if Roberts moves tomorrow surely we will be restricted logistically to someone local.

Did Popov actually have a medical whilst he was here? If not that's surely a non starter as well.

If Rovers think that the Robbo deal is a 'goer' then either Avdic or Popov will already be in the UK or at least on their way.

Not sure how it all pans out but a number of deals usually conclude way after the window closes.

Is it not something about the deal being notified by fax to the FA before the deadline.

No i believe the rule is for any player going to Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Chelsea, City or Spurs the deal can be completed any time in the following week. However for any other side the deal must all be finalised before the deadline.

I really need to draw my money from my Titan Bet account and set up somewhere else... the array of bets on there are not vast at all. What was i thinking!

you should be on betfair.

You can back and lay and generally get better prices. High street bookies offer poor odds and limit the amount you can bet.

Not sure how it all pans out but a number of deals usually conclude way after the window closes.

Is it not something about the deal being notified by fax to the FA before the deadline.

If the story about Dindane being at Ewood at the time of the window closing in January is true, I would like to think we could've send a fax if that's all that was needed for us to continue working on the deal past the deadline.

If Rovers think that the Robbo deal is a 'goer' then either Avdic or Popov will already be in the UK or at least on their way.

Bar Brad, who have we managed to replace within 12 hours of the sell or before selling?

I didn't realise failing to win anything makes someone successful.

There has only been 1 successful manager for England.

I think your definition of "success" highlights a major problem with how the public view the national team.

Sven was a successful manager in my eyes.

It was earlier. I will summarise:

Roberts to Wigan

Eidur to Fulham

Sam to Villa

Woah there, cowboy.

Nothing concrete in Sam to Villa. Yet. He is not too happy with life, but he has not moved to the top of that list. For now.

Archived