BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

I do assume Benni was paid a salary??

Was Benni not being paid or something?

Hughesy you talk some cack at times, as others have pointed out he earnt a wage already, probably very close the 30k you stated will pay for a good player.

FFS here we go again.....SALGADO WAS NOT BUDGETTED FOR.....He gets paid more than Benni did ALONE!! :wstu: Reid's hole has probably covered that one more or less. Some of the Benni wage will have been taken up by the remainder of his wage + increase for NZonzi, Jones, Hanley. Their will no doubt be some space, but not £30k's worth!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS here we go again.....SALGADO WAS NOT BUDGETTED FOR.....He gets paid more than Benni did ALONE!! :wstu: Reid's hole has probably covered that one more or less. Some of the Benni wage will have been taken up by the remainder of his wage + increase for NZonzi, Jones, Hanley. Their will no doubt be some space, but not £30k's worth!!

Derbyshire?

From JDowning on 606: "Regarding my earlier comment (9.30ish) about the future of Jason Roberts; Blackpool have failed to agree a deal for him. That leaves Wigan as the most likely destination for him, but apparently Leeds have now also shown an interest, they are looking for a loan deal."

Warnock?

If there's one thing more annoying than your blind optimism and know-it-all attitude, it's your constant misuse of "their".

Especially when you put an "I'm with stupid" emoticon in your posts.

Derbyshire?

Derbs was on very little in comparison to the rest of the squad which is one of the reasons why he fled to Greece for 'real' money.

Do people forget that our ST's have to be subsidised? Or do fans think Rovers are just cutting their losses and run the business at cost to help people out?

Derbyshire?

God knows on that one - he was ages ago! Im only on about the ones where we have had info from JW & co in the press about it.

Warnock?

£5m wage had to be cut from wage bill - didnt happen so we used that to plug the whole + buy Chimbonda

If there's one thing more annoying than your blind optimism and know-it-all attitude, it's your constant misuse of "their".

I COULDNT GIVE TWO SH!TS MATE....Im a football fan, not a fookin English student! :brfc:

Is this a messageboard for all to use or an English exam?

Gallagher?.

Hildersley?

I'm probably just helping to spread someone elses rumour here but this is on the Telegraph website quoting the BBC

BBC - "Bad news for Leeds fans, I've just seen Luciano Becchio's long flowing locks driving in to Blackburn's training ground. Top player

However, I think we've discovered that the BBC can't always be trusted

I COULDNT GIVE TWO SH!TS MATE....Im a football fan, not a fookin English student! :brfc:

Is this a messageboard for all to use or an English exam?

Do you need an English degree to correctly use the word 'their'?

Well we can all argue till we are blue in the face about where the money goes, but im sure that in January we were told we would have the Benni money to spend that was six months after Salgado had been signed, if we did'nt have the money to spend what would be the point of looking at strikers like we have been doing?

The bigger picture is does the club look better with 2.5 million in the bank or does it look worse to a potential buyer? I still say the same why spend 2 mill on a striker + wages when in January if we have been took over we can look at better prospects. If we havent been took over we can certainly manage with the strikers we have till then.

Its the midfield creativity I worry about anyway as I have for many years.

Good points but a blind man on a galloping horse can see that we do desperately need to replace David Dunn.

Bit early to write him off completely just yet surely.

:blink: Bloody hell Rev, Dunny has a pivotal role in our squad and there is only one of him. Plus even a 'fully fit' David Dunn can only manage 1 game in 3!

Archived