BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

FFS here we go again.....SALGADO WAS NOT BUDGETTED FOR.....He gets paid more than Benni did ALONE!! :wstu: Reid's hole has probably covered that one more or less. Some of the Benni wage will have been taken up by the remainder of his wage + increase for NZonzi, Jones, Hanley. Their will no doubt be some space, but not £30k's worth!!

Salgado WAS budgeted for! We had to finish 11th to cover his wages, that is what JW said.ok take into the wage increase-reid leaves, that more than covers that, so we are again left with benni money and wages, where has that gone? We can sit here all day and discuss the rsc money derbs money etc but what's the point?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, isn't the whole point of the Di Santo thing that they can't get him on loan as they've used the two up already, hence why Roberts is back in the picture?

I thought you were allowed two PL loans?

Edit: Hadn't read the Cleverley stuff.

Rovers trying very hard to shift three or four today.

I hear Lars Jacobsen may have found a home.

Chimbonda has been offered around.

Roberts is clearly dependent on Wigan failing to get Di Santo...if Wigan take him it will be a buy...but they are still trying to get N'Zogbia out...possibly on loan now.

Why do they all leave it so late?

From BBC Sport's David Ornstein on Twitter: Chelsea may loan out a few youngsters but insist NO players will be joining the club today, which would rule out Begovic. Senior Chelsea official tells me they are in talks with Wigan over transfer of Franco di Santo. "If we all agree, it will be permanent".

^ my take on that is that wigan want to loan di santo but chelsea want to sell

I harboured some hope that we may try to get a sneaky loan deal in for Adebayor, then I saw his wages £170k a week!

Think we've done our incoming business for this window, not surprised the manager is disappointed!

Archived