BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 More story that ive just heard about. Qpr have offered to take jason roberts on loan til end of season with a view to signing him if they get promoted.

But they want blackburn to subsidise some of his wage upto 40% at the least.

This doesnt help us in any way shape or form tho

• Backroom

Di Santo to Wigan on a permanent basis is about to happen...good story behind it...but saving that for the day job.

That will be bad news for the Jason Roberts sale.

Oh dear.

Well that's that then, game over and a fitting end to th most depressing window in memory.

1 More story that ive just heard about. Qpr have offered to take jason roberts on loan til end of season with a view to signing him if they get promoted.

But they want blackburn to subsidise some of his wage upto 40% at the least.

This doesnt help us in any way shape or form tho

How would that not help us? 60% of his wages is better than 0%.

no fee so how we expected to replace him is my point?

Unless we do get robbie keane on loan til january when hopefully we will have funds to buy players.

Are you the chaddy's buddy golfing with Tom Finn?

I think the Benjani signing was the writing on the wall. I reckon he was the final option if other deals didn't look good.

If Roberts doesn't go today, he will probably go out on loan to the Championship. I can just see him going on a permanent deal today though - with noone coming in.

No. Not at all.

I recieved a call from my mate who actually works at ewood. Basically its just a rumour thats doing the rounds. I wouldnt know if its true or not thats why i felt the need to ask nicko n pass on the news.

Keane is on £75,000-a-week or so and Tottenham want a loan fee - like the one they got off Celtic.

Not happening.

Archived