BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Ham also trying for Bardsley at Sunderland - simultaneous to Pascal Chimbonda move. Probably one or the other.

What a circus.

The interest in him is from abroad...got to say I am not working overtime on that one - it's a one-par story at best...wouldn't be surprised if Lecce were still there for him...

Thought whu were over 100 million in debt, Yet signing players left, right and centre on iou's.

Think that number is what nicko said, if you believe him :)

I don't recall Nicko saying that but it seems high either way for a guy who was only ever a backup, although I profess to having no knowledge of the situation. I only recall Nicko stating Roberts was on 33K, which is far more plausible.

It really isn't - hence how our debt is low & we haven't done a Leeds.

It's very restricting, but FAR from a joke.

Hoping for another Loanee - perhaps a midfielder!

No, it's a joke. Since Benni left the budget hasn't changed - yet our manager and scouts have failed to come up with anything do-able within that budget in 7 months other than a Man Utd loanee. Absolutely dire imo.

• Backroom

Are we doing anything today Nicko?

Rodrigo?

Rovers only cheers its depressing enough hearing we wont sign anyone without hearing what lesser teams are doing.

Where do these numbers come from?

I am not being facetious in any shape or form.

Roberts & Zurab as confirmed by Nicko

Other 2 - based on similar level players & the situations of each player (i.e. Jacob on a free would be entitled to bigger wages than normal or a signing on bonus)

Somebody mentioned it earlier...and tere could be something in it...QPR do have an interest in Jason Roberts.

However he is one of THREE possibles for the centre forward jersey there...including Rob Hulse and Tommy Smith.

Remember the Championship window opens after a couple of weeks.

Somebody mentioned it earlier...and tere could be something in it...QPR do have an interest in Jason Roberts.

However he is one of THREE possibles for the centre forward jersey there...including Rob Hulse and Tommy Smith.

Remember the Championship window opens after a couple of weeks.

That would be me :)

Is there a formulae I can follow for this method?

No but you have to be realistic....clearly you disagree.

Some people on here seem to think our squad players such as Zurab are on 20k - it just doesnt happen anymore in the prem....only cheaper options are own grown talent such as Jones.

No, it's a joke. Since Benni left the budget hasn't changed - yet our manager and scouts have failed to come up with anything do-able within that budget in 7 months other than a Man Utd loanee. Absolutely dire imo.

The scouts and manager have found plenty of players but the board / trustees are not willing to back their judgment with hard cash. You really are a buffoon.

Someone mentioned the €3m for Popov story, this must be where it came from. Sounds from that awful translation like Litex asked Hercules for €3m, which their President is unwilling to spend.

http://bit.ly/duYPnw

Serious amount of € 3,000,000, which asked Grisha Ganchev of the Spanish elite Erkules to Ivelin Popov has stopped the transfer.

This revealed a personal Iberian club president Enrique Ortiz. "Currently we make no Popov, because FC is asked too much money for it. We're not ready to part with such a large amount so that the transfer will almost certainly fail," boss of Erkules cut.

"However, there are more hours until the end of the transfer period and must be patient," said Enrique Ortiz.

As is known, priest and was transferred to Blackburn in England, but from there and withdrew his services. Ivelin even missed matches lovchanlii for Europe and the domestic League Cup, just to be sold, but this does not help him.

Litex president Trifon Popov also said the transfer saga about national.

"When finished transfer period, then we will discuss whether the transfer of Ivelin Popov is ruined. Anything can happen, even to go in third different team, and remain in Litex, Lovech specify barefoot on the sale of Ivelin Popov in Blackburn or Erkules .

The scouts and manager have found plenty of players but the board / trustees are not willing to back their judgment with hard cash. You really are a buffoon.

Ay up, at least the turn's here to keep us entertained with his nonsensical ramblings. :rolleyes:

Archived