BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

Really? I honestly thought it from Boxing Day.

Me too but in my case it was WHU home.

After being at Goodison today I think we have to accept the inevitable. Relegation. We have a back stabbing imposter of a manager. The clueless numpty has no idea. His only tactic is to make a substitution on 60 minutes (every week) and bring on Jason Roberts.

Our team stroll around as if they're in a training match when 135 years of football history is at stake. We're paying £90,000 a week to a player who would put more effort into walking his dogs.

We are owned by siblings who took over Daddy's successful business in a booming Indian economy and think they know everything, They don't.

They're intellectual derelicts who have absolutely no understanding of business. In fact they are world renowned now as being unbelievably thick. Every chancer invoved in English football has taken them for a ride. Kean, Anderson, Kentaro... So much for the mastermind marketing strategy!

:angry2::angry2:

Stop beating about the bush wiggy and just tell us what you really think. ^_^

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're finished, done and I can see us staying down for a very long time. Proof that Indians cannot run a football club and should stick to what they are good at: moustaches, cricket, ###### films with dancing, food and loud prtoests involving effigy burning.

And if that is deemed racist, then I'm sorry but it shows just how angry I am.

We're finished, done and I can see us staying down for a very long time. Proof that Indians cannot run a football club and should stick to what they are good at: moustaches, cricket, ###### films with dancing, food and loud prtoests involving effigy burning.

And if that is deemed racist, then I'm sorry but it shows just how angry I am.

:lol:

Anyone with an ounce of common soddign sense would've taken their time about making any changes.

I get the feeling that the company their dad left them is so big they basically can't go wrong with it. Barry White in particular strikes me as someone who thinks it's all too easy and that he doesn't have to look before he leaps.

I can't see any chance of us excaping if we don't win 1 of our next 2 games. City - absolutely no chance, Bolton - maybe. 30th April is going to be such a nervous day as I can't see wherelse the piints are going to come from. Maybe if they win today they'll slacken off in the league. Also, lets be up for Liverpool this afto and Spurs in midweek as we want Utd to have won the title by the time we play them.

Providing we avoid defeat at Wolves on the last day, I think we will escape by the skin of our teeth.

The key match is Bolton. We play Bolton on Sat. 30 April after Bolton have played Arenal at home on Sunday 24 April and Stoke away on Wednesday 27 April. Three tough games in 6 games means they will be there for the taking.

Bolton are also a factor in the scrap as if they get to the FA Final, their fixture away to Blackpool will be put back to either the following Tuesday or Wednesday which, irrerspective of Bolton's FA result, will, I believe, give Blackpool a super opportunity to get 3 points.

So, I think it will end-up:

15 Brum -16 40

16 Pool -25 40

17 Rovers -18 39

18 Wolves -20 39

19 Wigan -22 39

20 WHAM -20 38

Tight, scary and not for the faint hearted!

• Backroom

Bolton are also a factor in the scrap as if they get to the FA Final, their fixture away to Blackpool will be put back to either the following Tuesday or Wednesday which, irrerspective of Bolton's FA result, will, I believe, give Blackpool a super opportunity to get 3 points.

Looks like Bolton won't have an FA cup final to worry about now :P

Andy Dunn on the Sunday Supplement this morning said that for a variety of reasons, people want Blackburn to go down. Rovers supporters are having to get use to the awful reality that this is no longer southern press bias against us but no more than we deserve.

Did he specify why he thinks people want us to go down?

Is it not rather more to do with the fact that we are:

1)From a small Northern town and

2) Not everyone's favourite "other" team Blackpool or the media favourites West Ham and

3) Rightly or wrongly still perceived from the outside as "bully boys" and/or "hoofball" merchants.

Did he specify why he thinks people want us to go down?

Is it not rather more to do with the fact that we are:

1)From a small Northern town and

2) Not everyone's favourite "other" team Blackpool or the media favourites West Ham and

3) Rightly or wrongly still perceived from the outside as "bully boys" and/or "hoofball" merchants.

Not this time Rev.

Not this time Rev.

So go on then, did he say WHY people specifically want us to go down? I wouldn't have thought any non Rovers fans could give two hoots who our owners are.

You also have to take Dunn's comments with a pinch of salt as he is probably buddies with Sam with them both having columns in the News of the Screws.

Andy Dunn on the Sunday Supplement this morning said that for a variety of reasons, people want Blackburn to go down. Rovers supporters are having to get use to the awful reality that this is no longer southern press bias against us but no more than we deserve.

The Sunday Supplement is made up of people who have no idea what’s going on at our club, journalists with agendas, who still think we play at St Andrews.

Anyone who gives those idiots any credibility at all, needs to take a reality check.

Which 'people' want us to go down?

Speaking generally to (real) football supporters, I haven't had any say they want us to go down.

Plenty have said we're in a sorry state of affairs, they feel sorry for the supporters and hope things change.

These pundits - I have zilch time for.

I was pretty sad that Savage has tipped us to go down. Although I can't say I'd bet my house against it myself. :wacko:

Rovers are at 35 pts to date.

Upcoming fixutres:

April 25th - Man City - 0 pts

April 30th - Bolton - 1 pt

May 07th - West Ham - 3 pts

May 14th - Man Utd - 0 pts

May 22nd - Wolves - 3 pts

Total points: 42?

Wigan are at 34 pts to date but can potentially win 4 out of the 5 fixtures to finish above Rovers.

Sunderland, Everton, Aston Villa, West Ham, Stoke

Total points: 43?

Blackpool are at 33 pts to date and will potentially win only against stoke maybe draw Newcastle and/or Bolton, finish below Rovers.

Newcastle, Stoke, Totenham, Bolton, Man Utd.

Total points: 37?

Westham are at 32 pts to date and can potentially win against Rovers, Wigan and Sunderland. Rovers win is vital if they are to finish above WHU

Chelsea, Man City, Blackburn, Wigan, Sunderland

Total points: 38?

Wolves are at 32 pts to date. Doubtful that they will be able to pull themselves out of relegation.

Fulham, Stoke, Birmingham, West Brom, Sunderland

Total points: 36?

Bottom 5

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Blackpool

Wolves

Upcoming fixutres:

Wigan are at 34 pts to date but can potentially win 4 out of the 5 fixtures to finish above Rovers.

Sunderland, Everton, Aston Villa, West Ham, Stoke

Total points: 43?

Blackpool are at 33 pts to date and will potentially win only against stoke maybe draw Newcastle and/or Bolton, finish below Rovers.

Newcastle, Stoke, Totenham, Bolton, Man Utd.

Total points: 37?

Westham are at 32 pts to date and can potentially win against Rovers, Wigan and Sunderland. Rovers win is vital if they are to finish above WHU

Chelsea, Man City, Blackburn, Wigan, Sunderland

Total points: 38?

Wolves are at 32 pts to date. Doubtful that they will be able to pull themselves out of relegation.

Fulham, Stoke, Birmingham, West Brom, Sunderland

Total points: 36?

Bottom 5

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Blackpool

Wolves

Good post. Does anyone know of any website where we can key in our predicted results for the next 5 games and see how the table will look?

• Backroom

I think the same as others, we will go down on the last day when Wolves beat us to save themselves and doom us :(

I really hope it doesn't come down to the last day though I couldn't bare watching that unfold live I don't think

Upcoming fixutres:

Would be nice but not seeing it. We never win at West Ham ...

Archived