BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 points from our next 2 games will give us a hell of a shot, which will set us up with a win from either west ham or wolves for survival. our goal diffrence effectivly adds on an extra point. we must claim 6 points from our last 5 games to stand any chance. only negative thing is, results really have gone our way most weeks which will only make things harder to swallow if we go down. we will scrape it i think. COME ON ROVERS!!!!

• Backroom

4 points from our next 2 games will give us a hell of a shot, which will set us up with a win from either west ham or wolves for survival. our goal diffrence effectivly adds on an extra point. we must claim 6 points from our last 5 games to stand any chance. only negative thing is, results really have gone our way most weeks which will only make things harder to swallow if we go down. we will scrape it i think. COME ON ROVERS!!!!

I think if we could get a win in the next 2 games and avoid defeat at both West Ham and Wolves we'd survive.

Easier said than done though.

Get in Blackpool could only draw

• Backroom

It's always one team that let's my accumalators down, was United last week and Spurs this week. Couldn't care less though I'd rather have results go our way than the cash.

Hope you had at least a tenner on Hughesy

Never had a punt of those certain teams to score markets.

Goal rush bet @ Ladbrokes - set odds, 10 is 350/1, 9 is 175/1 (I think), 90/1 for 8 etc. Won 4 times so far this season.

Back on topic anyway....

Blackpools last 4.....Stoke (H), Spurs (A), Bolton (H), United (A) - CANT see much for them, think they are gone!

• Backroom

Next weeks fixtures:

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Stoke v Wolverhampton, 19:45

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Blackburn v Bolton, 15:00

Blackpool v Stoke, 15:00

Sunderland v Fulham, 15:00

West Brom v Aston Villa, 15:00

Wigan v Everton, 15:00

Chelsea v Tottenham, 17:30

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Birmingham v Wolverhampton, 12:00

Liverpool v Newcastle, 12:00

Arsenal v Man Utd, 14:05

Man City v West Ham, 16:10

Again chances for teams below us to pick up wins, namely Wigan and Blackpool however if we do our bit we could be a lot more relaxed this time next week.

Over to you Rovers

Results today have been great thus far, just now need Chelsea to do the business and beat West Ham. Like Rev, I think 39 points may well be enough. Huge 7 days ahead for Rovers now, IF we can get 4 points then we will safe on the verge of safety. HUGE, HUGE 7 days ahead for Rovers.

Blackpool:

Stoke (Home)

Tottenham (Away)

Bolton (Home)

Man Utd (Away)

West Ham:

Man City (Away)

Blackburn (Home)

Wigan (Away)

Sunderland (Home)

Wigan:

Everton (Home)

Villa (Away)

West Ham (Home)

Stoke (Away)

Wolves:

Stoke (Away)

Birmingham (Away)

West Brom (Home)

Sunderland (Away)

Blackburn (Home)

Looking at those fixtures, it's impossible to call.

You'd hope that the title race goes down to the wire to make that Blackpool game worthwhile for United.

Wolves & West Ham games are huge and I think we'll need to win at least one of those to stay up.

• Backroom

You'd hope that the title race goes down to the wire to make that Blackpool game worthwhile for United.

Wolves & West Ham games are huge and I think we'll need to win at least one of those to stay up.

I'd rather it was sown up in 2 weeks seeing as we have to play United in our last home game.

Avoiding defeat at Wolves and West Ham would be enough I think

ADB - every game should be a cup final now, the most important match is the next one

Archived