BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

officially before the takeover... but it was more or less a done deal intime for spurs and the garden party :P

in what ways? apart from sacking sam and appointing kean... maybe naive but not embarrassing.

define their embarrassing moments ? i dont recall them.

Are you being serious?

Not only the managerial appointment which is obivously a major one (as the manager is one, if not the most important figure at the club).

Their continuous public statements have been laughable (well not if you are a Rovers fan).

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you being serious?

Not only the managerial appointment which is obivously a major one (as the manager is one, if not the most important figure at the club).

Their continuous public statements have been laughable (well not if you are a Rovers fan).

did you catch the granada interviews. ???

Are you being serious?

No-------he isn't being serious, he comes on here to wind you up! Please ignore him.

Getting shut of the best Chairman in the game.

Talking about winning cups in the midst of a relegation battle.

letting SEM have an involvement in the running of the club.

Ronaldinho

again. naive. especially listening to SEM. not embarrassing they are guilty of putting there trust in people and have been badly let down.

and for john the managerial appointment was naive. :)

• Backroom

I can't see any way of us beating Wovles if it's us or them on the last day, their crowd will be right behind them and McCarthy will have them up for it.

We need to have some points in the bag before then.

did you catch the granada interviews. ???

Zac you seem to think these people know what they are doing. The only person in complete control of this whole scenario is Jerome Anderson.

I don't think Venkys have a bloody clue whats going on (why would they), Mrs D had never been to a football match before their short stint in the Directors Box.

I guess you believe its coincidence that an SEM client was given the job as manager, or that an SEM client was given the job as assistant manager even though him and Kean had never met! It must be coincidence that Miles Anderson joined our club aswell :rolleyes:

The Granada interviews meant nothing, a little bloody PR stunt to calm everyone down.

This club has been completely ruined by these pillocks, but most of all JA. Mind you, he hasn't half made some money out of it has he?

again. naive. especially listening to SEM. not embarrassing they are guilty of putting there trust in people and have been badly let down.

Aww my heart bleeds for the poor, innocent dears.

It has gone beyond naivety and into arrogance and recklessness to march into a business they had no idea about and make the changes they have.

I think zaccaius has got that pretty wrong. It has been one big embarrassing mess since December. Making us a rudderless ship could possibly be in the top 5 ship catastrophes of all time. Some of the comments made by our owners and manager, based on our current predicament, have made them look deluded. And a little bit strange.

I would excuse them for being naive at first, but the thick @#/?s still haven't woken up to it. They are still ensuring us that Steve Kean will be the long term manager, and that next season we will push for 8th and a domestic cup.

Naive yes, i agree... But also thick as bar tops, all three of them

And.... how stupid can you be to sack two men in one football club who know so much about the sport, when your own knowledge on the subject could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

I love your profile picture

Aww my heart bleeds for the poor, innocent dears.

It has gone beyond naivety and into arrogance and recklessness to march into a business they had no idea about and make the changes they have.

they have put there trust in people and have been let down... but that doesnt fit your views so you twist it.

i see youre ignoring me... :P

the pathetic insults continue just because my opinions differ to yours... btw... not missed a home rovers game since 1983... when i was 4 years of age :P

And how embarassing that you still know nothing about the game :lol:

Have you played the game much?

they have put there trust in people and have been let down... but that doesnt fit your views so you twist it.

Yes, trust into agents, a word with ANYBODY in football would have told them that was the wrong way to go. You know this, but fair play to you for getting a rise out of everyone.

I would excuse them for being naive at first, but the thick @#/?s still haven't woken up to it. They are still ensuring us that Steve Kean will be the long term manager, and that next season we will push for 8th and a domestic cup.

Naive yes, i agree... But also thick as bar tops, all three of them

And.... how stupid can you be to sack two men in one football club who know so much about the sport, when your own knowledge on the subject could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

sounds like something thenodrog would post... in language and everything! another duplicate account ??

So they put their trust in a football agent who had a very shady past regarding the whole Man City incident, rather than talking to a man who knows Blackburn Rovers inside and out having been chairman for how many years?

They've been taken in by all of JA's spiel, and continue to believe it now. They're bloody idiots Zac. And you profile picture is so silly.

Getting shut of the best Chairman in the game.

Getting shut?? Didnt he walk because he didnt like the change and instead took a tidy pay off??

Sorry but that one was always going to happen, WHENEVER & WHOEVER we got sold to!

Getting shut?? Didnt he walk because he didnt like the change and instead took a tidy pay off??

Sorry but that one was always going to happen, WHENEVER & WHOEVER we got sold to!

Weeks after a takeover? With NOBODY to replace him?

Was it buggery always going to happen. In any normal club he would have stayed till the end of the season (if he had to leave at all) with a competent replacement lined up.

this has to be theno doesnt it ???

not played the game since i was 13 bad knee injury...

i know nothing do i ? haha

From the drivel I have seen on here from you, it is clear to me that you know nothing about football. Of course you could come out with stats and telling me you've been going for years, but so what? You don't understand the game. Nothing wrong with that, lots of people don't

Archived