SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

this has to be theno doesnt it ???

not played the game since i was 13 bad knee injury...

i know nothing do i ? haha

How do you put someone on ignore again?

So zac is gav? Jimmy is gordon? Chaddy is, well Tom Finn by the sounds of things. Another day on brfcs...

Things started going downhill around 2008 Matty, I blame the flag.

From the drivel I have seen on here from you, it is clear to me that you know nothing about football. Of course you could come out with stats and telling me you've been going for years, but so what? You don't understand the game. Nothing wrong with that, lots of people don't

whereas you and gordon illustrate that you do know much much more than me... ???

your posts show very little knowledge, tactically just strong opinions.

The one which you foolishly responded to by implying I was Gordon.

again... your language is identical... anyhow.. i seem to have touched a nerve :P

the way you responded to the acusations, prove youve been found out gordon! :)

How do you put someone on ignore again?

its easy... sure you'll figure it out! :P

whereas you and gordon illustrate that you do know much much more than me... ???

your posts show very little knowledge, tactically just strong opinions.

You're still bringing Gordon into this for no reason whatsoever.

My posts show very little knowledge? Yours are just factually incorrect. You tell Matty that he twists things. Christ last week you were telling us that we had never come from behind in a game under Allardyce. Complete bullshit, and I find it hard to believe that you couldn't cast your mind back to last season to games such as Villa, Arsenal, Portsmouth.

Sorry you've been so heavily involved in most of mine in the last 3 months I thought you might want to be now aswell ;)

Debating football, not squabbling with board members and throwing accusations around, leave me out of it please.

Getting shut?? Didnt he walk because he didnt like the change and instead took a tidy pay off??

Sorry but that one was always going to happen, WHENEVER & WHOEVER we got sold to!

I've got to agree with this, he wasn't sacked. I know he did a fantastic job but if he really had Rovers best interest at heart he would have stuck it out but maybe this would've effected his pay out!

BTW I've always been krap at playing football, never even played for the school, so my opinion might not count with certain posters!

Christ last week you were telling us that we had never come from behind in a game under Allardyce. Complete bullshit, and I find it hard to believe that you couldn't cast your mind back to last season to games such as Villa, Arsenal, Portsmouth.

Now we're talking football, wasn't the stat that we never came from 2 goals behind under Allardyce? Not sure what zaccaius said but thats the stat I heard?

100% it was! There is more to life than a job!

There is no way Williams would have left nearly immediately after the takeover. He would certainly have wanted to help any owners out as much as possible. He was cast aside because Venkys decided to listen to bloody wormtongue, instead of a top chairman. There was nothing left for him at Rovers, even Kean flew out to India without consulting him, what does that tell you?

You're still bringing Gordon into this for no reason whatsoever.

My posts show very little knowledge? Yours are just factually incorrect. You tell Matty that he twists things. Christ last week you were telling us that we had never come from behind in a game under Allardyce. Complete bullshit, and I find it hard to believe that you couldn't cast your mind back to last season to games such as Villa, Arsenal, Portsmouth.

strange that gordon hasnt been posting in here too isnt it ?

i replied apologised and held my hand up to the comeback thing- as well you know :) as i will if you are not gordon. :P

Now we're talking football, wasn't the stat that we never came from 2 goals behind under Allardyce? Not sure what zaccaius said but thats the stat I heard?

Zac stated that we had never fought back against a team, I then went on to question his statement and he retracted it quickly. Just how he could have believed that stat is beyond me when 'he has never missed a game since 1983' He does often twist things to pad his feeble arguments out.

Zac stated that we had never fought back against a team, I then went on to question his statement and he retracted it quickly. Just how he could have believed that stat is beyond me when 'he has never missed a game since 1983' He does often twist things to pad his feeble arguments out.

whereas you plucked the stat out of memory eh ?

i misheard the stat and apologised. anyway... you cant blame me for forgetting many of the home games under sam can you.. ???

i see youre ignoring me... :P

the pathetic insults continue just because my opinions differ to yours... btw... not missed a home rovers game since 1983... when i was 4 years of age :P

I honestly thought you were 4 now.

i dunno. there were reports of them having large garden parties where they showed the games.

i wouldnt be surpised if the man u and the spurs hammering the week or so later... would have really embarrassed the new owners.

i like most of the rovers following that day left at 5 nil.

I am sure they would have been highly embarrassed by it and would have been extremely unhappy.

However, JW said Allardyce was not sacked because of that result.

I would speculate the Rao family had already made up their minds.

Archived