BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Blackpool not get done from the FA for fielding a weakened team against Villa earlier in the season? If Utd make drastic changes to their team against Blackpool then surely they must get done as well

West Ham away- we could send the down.

Utd at home- we could stop them winning the league. I'd love to see Kean do a interview after the game "what they can't win the league now, oh I didn't realise!"

Wolves away- we could send them down also.

Come on Rovers.

Did Blackpool not get done from the FA for fielding a weakened team against Villa earlier in the season? If Utd make drastic changes to their team against Blackpool then surely they must get done as well

I think they made 11 changes.

The thing is, if United are going to be given the PL trophy in their last match of the season, surely they would want to do that with a win. Surely.

*lives in hope*

I'm so gutted I have to hope Blackpool go down, I really like Ollie, he makes me laugh. And I wanted them to stay up this year. Damn our crazy collapse :(

• Backroom

I'm so gutted I have to hope Blackpool go down, I really like Ollie, he makes me laugh. And I wanted them to stay up this year. Damn our crazy collapse :(

Not me, Holloway got boring and annoying very quickly IMO, the man also has no integrity and is all talk, didn't he treaten to walk earlier in the season yet here he is.

In response to that you have to remember the following

1) Are Blackpool able to beat a side that beat schalke 4-1?

2) Wouldn't the utd fringe players be up for this game in the hope of making the squad for the CL final?

3) Don't you think that utd would want to finish the final with a win? I remember Rovers playing utd in the final game of the season, when they'd won the league and thinking we'd get something and got beat 3-1

4) Does anyone believe the conversation actually took place, would Fergie a) not know who is last game was against and B) call anyone "my old son"?

I'll agree with you, that we could do with the points ASAP.

Not me, Holloway got boring and annoying very quickly IMO, the man also has no integrity and is all talk, didn't he treaten to walk earlier in the season yet here he is.

Didn't he threaten to quit if the Fa took action over fielding an under strength team against villa?

So if Wigan lose, Wolves don't win and Rovers beat Wham we will be safe - provided we don't mess up our goal difference by -10 and Wigan and Wolves go on to win all their remaining games.

Simple really!

So if Wigan lose, Wolves don't win and Rovers beat Wham we will be safe - provided we don't mess up our goal difference by -10 and Wigan and Wolves go on to win all their remaining games.

Simple really!

Or Rovers draw, Wigan and Blackpool both lose. Put's us 4 points clear, if we maintain our goal difference then both Blackpool and Wigan would need to win their last 2 games to get past us.

Arry has declared that he would rather Spurs don't qualify for the Europa Cup so they can concentrate on top 4 next season. They also want Adam - you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Therefore, would not surprise me to see a surprise result for Blackpool today, you get them at the back end of every season, as Holloway has been doing the rounds on his phone.

Arry has declared that he would rather Spurs don't qualify for the Europa Cup so they can concentrate on top 4 next season. They also want Adam - you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Therefore, would not surprise me to see a surprise result for Blackpool today, you get them at the back end of every season, as Holloway has been doing the rounds on his phone.

Harry has also said that he thinks that if they beat Blackpool today and Man City on Tuesday then they are back in the hunt for a Champions League place, so highly unlikely they are going to ease off today.

• Backroom

Will you stop with the conspiracy theories now please. It seems you just can't wait for something bad to happen so you can say 'I told you so'

Blackpool may beat Spurs, Blackpool may beat United but this is nothing to do with other managers doing them favours.

Will you stop with the conspiracy theories now please. It seems you just can't wait for something bad to happen so you can say 'I told you so'

Blackpool may beat Spurs, Blackpool may beat United but this is nothing to do with other managers doing them favours.

Or if it is you can only hope that someone will find out and come down very heavily on City and Spurs. Not that the current FA handling of the QPR thing fills one with confidence that the right or sensible thing will ever be a foregone conclusion with the FA and the only certainty seems to be that they will make a mess of most things.

Bunkum.

TCO, I've flogged the BBC Predictor to death looking at it from all angles.

History tells us that at this stage of the season, there is always a sting, or two, in the tail and you should expect the unexpected. For example, could Rovers win their last three matches against all the odds - now that would be fantastic and we would all be sent into delirium.

Bunkum. Let's hope so!

• Backroom

TCO, I've flogged the BBC Predictor to death looking at it from all angles.

History tells us that at this stage of the season, there is always a sting, or two, in the tail and you should expect the unexpected. For example, could Rovers win their last three matches against all the odds - now that would be fantastic and we would all be sent into delirium.

I said a long time back that teams will get unexpected results, but maybe we could do as well as you say.

Nobody expects us to win today but there's always a chance we could and effectively seal out status.

Today Kean hardly has a job to do the players should be able to motivate themselves by knowing 90 minutes is all that stands between us.

I said a long time back that teams will get unexpected results, but maybe we could do as well as you say.

Nobody expects us to win today but there's always a chance we could and effectively seal out status.

Today Kean hardly has a job to do the players should be able to motivate themselves by knowing 90 minutes is all that stands between us.

and what?

Actually it's more likely 95 mins. if we only play for 90 we'll get beat.

Archived