• Last Reply
  • Backroom

15 Blackburn 36 -14 39

16 Birmingham 36 -18 39

17 Wigan 36 -23 36

18 Blackpool 35 -22 35

19 Wolves 35 -23 34

20 West Ham 36 -23 33

Enough? I hope so, if Blackpool lose tonight we go close.

Just done the Beeb predictor:

15 Wolves -21 41

16 Brum -19 40

17 Wigan -22 40

18 Rovers -18 39

19 Pool -26 38

20 WHAM -24 34

Based on our 2nd half and Donut's thinking, I think we are in the lap of the God's and relying upon other teams.

You know what Mercerman you have got to be the most pessimistic poster that i have come across on this MB. I am gobsmacked by that predictor you have done, truly.

You heard Hoilett is going to be somewhere else next season, fasten your seatbelts comment earlier too, Burnley have a better support than Rovers, could on...

You know what Mercerman you have got to be the most pessimistic poster that i have come across on this MB. I am gobsmacked by that predictor you have done, truly.

You heard Hoilett is going to be somewhere else next season, fasten your seatbelts comment earlier too, Burnley have a better support than Rovers, could on...

The champagne was on ice. Based on what we saw, particularly in the 2nd half, how the hell can anyone be other than pessimistic.

I don't think pessimistic comes close.

The guy's a troll. Don't feed him and he MIGHT go away.

The champagne was on ice. Based on what we saw, particularly in the 2nd half, how the hell can anyone be other than pessimistic.

So based on the last three performances including a win and now a draw you think we will not get another point this season? You then think Wolves are going to win all three games too, is this based on results now or simply gut feeling again?

• Backroom

Just done the Beeb predictor:

15 Wolves -21 41

16 Brum -19 40

17 Wigan -22 40

18 Rovers -18 39

19 Pool -26 38

20 WHAM -24 34

Based on our 2nd half and Donut's thinking, I think we are in the lap of the God's and relying upon other teams.

Yet earlier on today you said this about Brum

Unfortunately, they've already got what I think the 'magical' target (39 points) will be.

You just change it around to make things more miserable.

We all know we're not there yet but come this time next week we could have lost and still be safe

Okay, 39 points, we are now as safe as houses.

Keano has saved us from relegation, give him a new, improved and extended contract.

Onwards and upwards with Venky's, JA & SK.

Is that better ?

Keano has saved us from relegation, give him a new, improved and extended contract.

Is that better ?

Well hold on 39 points was safe according to you so why the change, was it the superb point that Wigan got away?

• Backroom

Was about to buy some champers too.

Best getting a bottle of whiskey and some sleeping pills by the sound of it

Is that better ?

Nobody is asking for unadulterated positivity and of course we are not certainly safe yet. However, considering our recent record away at West Ham and considering that we had 3 potential starting defenders out and our strikers are all useless, we still look a little bit safer than we were this morning. Don't open the champagne just yet but a nice glass of wine will do very nicely this evening.

With our record @ WHAM, most of us would have settled for a point before kick-off.

Yes, we were depleted but so were WHAM.

I guess the disappointment kicked-in after leading for so long and then 'sitting back'. It just feels like 2 points lost.

Tonight, we could have been safe, relieved and celebrating.

Unfortunately, and perhaps unnecessarily, the agony is going to drag on and on and probably until the last match of the season.

Surely, lots of you feel the same way ?

• Backroom

With our record @ WHAM, most of us would have settled for a point before kick-off.

Yes, we were depleted but so were WHAM.

I guess the disappointment kicked-in after leading for so long and then 'sitting back'. It just feels like 2 points lost.

Tonight, we could have been safe, relieved and celebrating.

Unfortunately, and perhaps unnecessarily, the agony is going to drag on and on and probably until the last match of the season.

Surely, lots of you feel the same way ?

But why is 39 points enough for Birmingham but not for us?

Miseryman is a Dingle....must be

Based on us getting our 2nd point in 11 years at Upton Park (see how you can turn it round Misery?) I think we are safe

You could have a point, which is exactly what Bellamy and Cardiff got today, with his 90th minute equlaizer :lol:

I bet mercerman almost **** when that one went in :lol:

You could have a point, which is exactly what Bellamy and Cardiff got today, with his 90th minute equlaizer :lol:

I bet mercerman almost **** when that one went in :lol:

Gav - if you check, I think that you'll find that I was posting on this site between 12 & 15 hours today which meant that I can't have been at Turf Moor. However, if it brings some light into your life by thinking I am a Dingle then carry-on !

Gav - if you check, I think that you'll find that I was posting on this site between 12 & 15 hours today which meant that I can't have been at Turf Moor. However, if it brings some light into your life by thinking I am a Dingle then carry-on !

You are negative, even more so than me this season! but that is not why you get grief, it is due to your outlandish claim that Dingle FC are better supported than BRFC.

You were on a loser from then on.

Merecerman, if someone accused me of being a Dingle, I would get their IP address and hunt them down. :angry:

Archived