BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

Gav - if you check, I think that you'll find that I was posting on this site between 12 & 15 hours today which meant that I can't have been at Turf Moor.

Yes ok mercerman, but you'd not have been alone in deserting the morgue today, only 14k on according to BBC website, and I heard Cardiff planned on bring upwards of3k, did they?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hoping the Spurs beat Blackpool, they need to bring on Lennon.

The point for Wigan complicates things a little, they can get past us with a win and draw (if we don't get another point). I can see them beating West Ham next week and getting at least a point against Stoke who will be post FA Cup ecastatic or feeling down after losing, either way game won't mean much to them.

Wolves tomorrow is crucial, if they fail to beat WBA then they will have to beat Sunderland away in order to have a chance of getting beyond us.

Blackpool - could really do with them losing today.

It's still going to be tight but we have the points on the board and I wouldn't swop our position with any of the other sides, also if Birmingham fail to beat Fulham next weekend then they are also in huge trouble with a very tough away game at Tottenham on the last day.

Neither were penalties, the first was a foul on Dawson and the second was a dive.

Then to top it off it's scored by a guy who shouldn't be on the pitch .....

Neither were penalties, the first was a foul on Dawson and the second was a dive.

Then to top it off it's scored by a guy who shouldn't be on the pitch .....

Meanwhile, Rovers lose one of their most influential players for 3 games because he, erm, won the ball.

There is no justice.

• Backroom

Typical for Rovers we think we are nearly safe then everything changes again.

Is it the last few mins now?

Harry has gifted them the win? I had a feeling this would happen.

I don't think Harry Redknapp had anything to do with Blackpool being given two penalties in quick succession. By neutral accounts they were both legit.

• Backroom

Wouldn't suprise me one bit if Gomes was acting on Redknapp's instructions

A new low from one of the dodgiest characters in the game

What are you talking about?

Why would a keeper save a penalty if he wanted them to score? And why wouldn't Spurs want to win when City lost today?

Just one of those days, Spurs have battered them and not scored, Blackpool have cheated and have scored.

Break a leg Charlie, literally, scumbag.

Archived