• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Twaddle is clueless :angry:

Yep, he's a complete joker.

Charlie Adam shouldn't play another minute this season after today

2ez1tw1.jpg

Simply has to be a 3 game ban

Typical cowards tackle. Anyone who turns away whilst stamping down like that is going out to do the player, as I say, it's a cowards challenge.

• Backroom

As you were at the bottom then, we could have done with Blackpool losing but ah well. I imagine Wolves will win tomorrow which will put them 2 points behind us with 2 to go with Wigan and Blackpool 3 behind with 2 to go. If we match any of those 2's results next week we will be safe, problem being both have winnable games.

As you were at the bottom then, we could have done with Blackpool losing but ah well. I imagine Wolves will win tomorrow which will put them 2 points behind us with 2 to go with Wigan and Blackpool 3 behind with 2 to go. If we match any of those 2's results next week we will be safe, problem being both have winnable games.

Wolves wont win tomorrow mate, no way.

It amazes me how a Blackpool team with the likes of DJ Campbell, Jason Puncheon and Neal Eardley can always count on scoring against any opposition while every goal we get seems to be the hard-fought result of massive labor.

Charlie Adam shouldn't play another minute this season after today

2ez1tw1.jpg

Simply has to be a 3 game ban

should be charged for assault with that tackle, does anyone know if it is broken by the looks of that it could well be. Awful tackle and so glad we did not sign him January now if that's how he plays.

• Backroom

I can't see any way the FA can not take action, having him out for the last 2 games should be a blow to them at least.

Once again next weeks fixtures:

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Blackburn v Man Utd, 12:45

Blackpool v Bolton, 12:45

Sunderland v Wolverhampton, 12:45

West Brom v Everton, 12:45

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Chelsea v Newcastle, 13:30

Arsenal v Aston Villa, 16:00

Birmingham v Fulham, 16:00

Liverpool v Tottenham, 16:00

Wigan v West Ham, 16:00

Blackpool look to have an easy tie against Bolton but the pressue will be on them.

Sunderland are up and down but its not an easy place to go.

Wigan / West Ham could go either way but it's by no means a gimmer for Wigan.

I'd expect Brum to hold of Fulham easily enough.

A loss for Wigan or Blackpool in either of their remaining games prevents them from overtaking us in all reality, should both lose then we are safe barring a huge downturn in our goal difference.

One things certain, we wont be going into the last game in the bottom three but could still drop there at the death which worries me.

Unexpected points for Blackpool and Wigan change the picture a little as far as Rovers are concerned.

It is now looking like we will have to go into Wolves game (assuming United beat us) needing something to stay up.

Worst case scenario is that Wolves pick up 3 points from next two games and Wigan beat West Ham and Blackpool beat Bolton, it'll mean that we will need to possible beat Wolves to stay up (If Wigan and Blackpool win their match or a draw if one Wigan/Blackpool draw their game, a loss will only be enough if one of Wigan/Blackpool lose their last match and we maintain our superior goal difference).

Best case scenario (again assuming we lose to United) Wolves don't pick up more than 3 points in their next 2 games, Wigan lose to West Ham and Blackpool lose to Bolton. That will mean that would mean that as long as we maintained our goal difference (over Blackpool and Wigan) regardless of the result against Wolves we would stay up.

Of course we can end the pain by beating United next weekend or a draw (if both Blackpool and Wigan lose and Wolves fail to beat both WBA and Sunderland).

Gav - if you check, I think that you'll find that I was posting on this site between 12 & 15 hours today which meant that I can't have been at Turf Moor. However, if it brings some light into your life by thinking I am a Dingle then carry-on !

Hey most cheap phones have 2G internet, a lot with 3G internet, you can be anywhere in the world and still be posting on here!

Archived