BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

He didn't get a yellow card, the ref didn't even give it as a foul! Therefore it could be turned into a ban by the FA. I don't think they will, Holloway would have something to moan about then.

I must have been thinking of a different challenge. That being the case it should definitely involve further action. Could have ended Bale's career.

The picture on this thread ought to find it's a to a national newspaper - assuming it's not from one!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have been thinking of a different challenge. That being the case it should definitely involve further action. Could have ended Bale's career.

The picture on this thread ought to find it's a to a national newspaper - assuming it's not from one!

The ref couldn't see from where he was positioned. A Blackpool player makes a challenge and wins the ball but it breaks in Bales favour, then Adam stamps on his ankle but the original Blackpool player is blocking his view.

A draw tomorrow will be good for us, that would mean that they would have to beat Sunderland (away) to take it into the last weekend, Sunderland got a morale boosting win today and Wolves away record is not the best.

I'd take a draw in the Wolves V WBA game, with a few sendings off please. WBA win would be the icing on the cake.

Wigan and Blackpool both played well yesterday and we failed to punish a WHam side which was there for the tonking.

I am sweating on today's Wolves game- if they win today, we are right back in the mire judging by next weekend's fixtures.

Wigan and Blackpool both played well yesterday and we failed to punish a WHam side which was there for the tonking.

I am sweating on today's Wolves game- if they win today, we are right back in the mire judging by next weekend's fixtures.

Totally agree philipl - another aspect is - should Wolves win today we could see ourselves in the bottom 3 if we do not get anything against MU as I expect Bpool to beat notlob and a Wolves victory today could easily spur them on to victory at Sunderland

So cannot rest on our laurels yet even though the 1st half performance was encouraging yesterday.

A few twist and turns to come.

The pivotal fixture could well be Wigan v WHAM. Best result for Rovers would be WHAM win, yes they could then get to 39, however, unlikely to better our goal difference unless we get 2 tonkings. IF this result happens then I think we may well be safe already.

• Backroom

It's horrible, but we're really going to have to support united today. A Chelsea win and it starts to become about goal difference at the top... Not an attitude we need united to have next week...

On the other hand, if Utd win today the title is basically theirs as long as they get a result against us. Thus on the last day of the season against Blackpool they'll have nothing to play for and Fergie will likely send out a reserve team in preparation for the Champs League final...

I think saying wba are on holiday is a bit harsh on wolves. They have been great, putting great pressure on when they dont have the ball.

Its unfortunate that our players with the exception of an odd performance lack this conviction in a relegation battle!

• Backroom

I think saying wba are on holiday is a bit harsh on wolves. They have been great, putting great pressure on when they dont have the ball.

Its unfortunate that our players with the exception of an odd performance lack this conviction in a relegation battle!

Their defending for both goals has been comical. Then again, it's a typical Hodgson team away performance so maybe you're right.

Archived