BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

• Backroom

There will be plenty of twists and turns before the end of the night, fingers crossed it stays this way.

I think the same but I'm happy there's a bit of a bumper now, the longer it stays like that at Wigan the less time they have to score 2 (all hail captian obvious)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I right in thinking that if results stay the same West Ham and Wigan have no chance of catching us up and Brum would need to get an unlikely win at White Hart Lane/Blackpool at Old Trafford?

That seems reasonable enough to anyone, including no doubt Sam. Fact is though, that only Diouf was loaned out and that was supposedly down to him being furious at the Sam sacking.

Irregardless of that, the decision to sack Sam without a clue who to replace him with is the most ridiculous part of the whole thing. If they had had somebody lined up, as even Newcastle did when they sacked their manager, it might just have worked.

I agree completely.

Although the last few games have shown me and many others that it might not turn out too badly. To arrest such a poor run of form with good performances is a very good sign.

• Backroom

Am I right in thinking that if results stay the same West Ham and Wigan have no chance of catching us up and Brum would need to get an unlikely win at White Hart Lane/Blackpool at Old Trafford?

Correct, we would also have to lose as a draw keeps us above Wolves as well

If things stay as they are B'pool. Wolves and Big Club all have to win for Rovers to go down. Big if though.

If things stay as they are B'pool. Wolves and Big Club all have to win for Rovers to go down. Big if though.

Wolves and rovers draw - both stay up.

EDIT - wrong. Wolves could stll go down.

Couldn't ask for it to be going better at the moment. Results were harsh to us yesterday so maybe we're due some good fortune. Our point yesterday could yet prove to be a huge one!

We should have chased the game yesterday.....

Archived