BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

I'm starting to think west ham will stay up.

They can only stay up if they better their goal average. If they win today neither wigan or west ham can catch Rovers. Spurs will beat brum at home. Win today and they will want to win next week to stay above liverpool.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhhh written in the stars. good stuff, but I still can see West Ham staying up. I think Blackpool will settle for a draw against United, and hope that Spurs beat Brum. in that case, I did the predictor, and have West Ham, Brum and Wigan down.

Blackburn 37 40 -14 43

Wolverhampton 37 40 -19 44

Birmingham 37 39 -20 36

Blackpool 37 39 -21 53

West Ham 37 36 -21 43

Wigan 37 36 -25 36

As it stands, if blackpool loose and brum loose and west ham beat sunderland at home they'll stay up.

ohhhh written in the stars. good stuff, but I still can see West Ham staying up. I think Blackpool will settle for a draw against United, and hope that Spurs beat Brum. in that case, I did the predictor, and have West Ham, Brum and Wigan down.

I also think it will be brum who go down, with west ham and wigan. Spurs now winning 0 2 v liverpool.

• Backroom

Now feeling nervous as if Wigan get 2 more then they have the most winnable game next week and could be the ones to catch us.

• Backroom

Draw between Wigan and West Ham is the best result, West Ham will be relegated immediately and Wigan can never catch us, they are 10 goals behind us by GD.

A last minute equaliser would do me fine but anything sooner and they will feel they can win.

I wonder what chance we'd have of landing Ba should they go down and we stay up

Draw between Wigan and West Ham is the best result, West Ham will be relegated immediately and Wigan can never catch us, they are 10 goals behind us by GD.

West Ham can't catch us if they win and that will eliminate Wigan completely

Lol beerwins. Have you seen his saves from the first half. He kept everything out. Just got undone by a cracker from n'zogbia.

More by luck than judgement, I dont rate him at all he is a decent shot stopper at best of times but he is too flappy and nervous.

The free kick was a cracker but it was his side of the goal which he should have covered.

No the best result is as it currently stands, away win !

Archived