BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the bright side i'd rather Birmingham and Wolves go down with West Ham than Wigan and Blackpool. We only need one team to lose below us next week and we're alright. I would love it if Brum go down and I think this is more than likely as I cant see them getting anything at Spurs next week. Still scary stuff though. :(

On the bright side i'd rather Birmingham and Wolves go down with West Ham than Wigan and Blackpool. We only need one team to lose below us next week and we're alright. I would love it if Brum go down and I think this is more than likely as I cant see them getting anything at Spurs next week. Still scary stuff though. :(

Would you mind sharing your logic?

• Backroom

It just feels like things are conspiring against us at times, if Green had held that one shot then there was only one set of results that could relegate us, now we look in danger again as there are more variable in the mix

Archived