BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Battle Aftermath

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can actually!

They would have fired him after the Fulham defeat if they'd found anyone willing to work for them.

You should really write a book, I am sure the only page missing would be the Bibliography where you would have to cite your sources :P

You can actually!

They would have fired him after the Fulham defeat if they'd found anyone willing to work for them.

You keep posting this stuff and we keep biting, I should know better really.....

That's just not true philipl, and is completely without any foundation.

I used to like reading your posts, great insight into the club and it's workings. But since you've changed tact, they come across as complete bunkum, van we have the old philipl back please.

Such relief to have stayed up, lucky escape but at the end of the day the table doesn't lie and West Ham, Birmingham, Blackpool have all been worse. Simple.

Also pleased that Blackpool and Birmingham have gone, couldn't have hand picked 3 teams better to go down personally. I don't buy into all this "Oh im sad to see Blackpool go blah blah blah", it's just proof that you can't deploy a gameplan like theirs and stay in the league, it's simply not possible.

You should really write a book, I am sure the only page missing would be the Bibliography where you would have to cite your sources :P

Must be a late contender for post of the season! :lol:

Delighted to see Wigan survive and would have loved Blackpool to also make it.

No love lost for WHAM & Brum and glad to see the back of them. WHAM had that coming after the Tevez shenanigans.

• Backroom

No luck involved in staying up we went to wolves knowing what we had to do and did it.

Onwards and upwards now the future looks bright if we can tie down Hoilett and sign J Jones.

On to Hong Kong!

No luck involved in staying up we went to wolves knowing what we had to do and did it.

Onwards and upwards now the future looks bright if we can tie down Hoilett and sign J Jones.

On to Hong Kong!

Absolutely essential those pieces of business completed imminently. And reject ALL offers for Samba and Jones (P).

• Backroom

Are Birmingham the first lower league club ever to enter the Europa League/UEFA Cup?

I think Ipswich once did it and didn't Milwall?

• Backroom

Really happy for Dave Whealan, you could see what it meant to him, top lad.

I loved the pictures of Bananas and Cookie Monsters crying when Brum went down.

Archived