BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

Have to say if Togeir's picture is the official shirt, and not a design released to con the forgers, I am not keen on it. In fact I'd even prefer Newcastle's custard cream shirt from a year or two ago!

Oh, that post has gone all of a sudden.

It wasn't as bad as I had feared, but I won't be buying it either.

Not sure why my post was removed, possibly because it's not official yet? Sorry about that mods :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't as bad as I had feared, but I won't be buying it either.

Not sure why my post was removed, possibly because it's not official yet? Sorry about that mods :)

Also given its coming from Hong Kong there is a high chance that its fake (even if the design may be correct).

Nice work Alex - any chance of a full frontal shot? :blush:

unfortunately not, my brother took it in HK and in his own words it is very difficult to take a picture of shop stock without looking a bit suspicious.

it costs about $470, which in pounds is just shy of 40 i think

unfortunately not, my brother took it in HK and in his own words it is very difficult to take a picture of shop stock without looking a bit suspicious.

it costs about $470, which in pounds is just shy of 40 i think

He could get one of his (female) mates to try it on?!

They have a load of the away shirts upstairs in the club shop, so perhaps thats where the pic come from?

Not sure of it myself, not a big fan of any yellow kits to be honest.

I do prefer them... don't like red, especially last season's one. The only exception recently was the halved kit.

• Backroom

I don't like it, it just looks like one of those generic ones you can order from catalogues for your Sunday league team.

I wonder if the home will have the same collar.

Archived