BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

piece of crap that shirt, if of course its the real deal. I'm hoping its at least, a fitted shirt, and not as loose as the one shown in the pick. if Venkys, want to get more into the good books, then I hope they let the fans design the home and away kit.

To be honest that away style shirt is garbage just always had something against that style of yellow & black it just look very tacky and unfortunately does nothing for me am though looking forward to the new home shirt but I disagree with others that we have not had a good away kit for a few seasons I thought the red one last year & the red & black bet24 one was a very nice kit would have definitely got it if it were either red or red & black but the main question that needs answering is who the new sponsor will be I would like either kingfisher or cobra they would look quite nice & the lager is very good anyone know when the sponsor will be announced & who it is likely to be?. Thanks.

Archived