BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, those pics of the away kit make it look pretty poor, but then those kind of pics always do. I shall reserve judgement untill I see a pic of someone wearing it taken on a camera (not a phone) in natural daylight.

But lets say at the moment I shall be sticking with the nice red one from last season.

The shirt is the same colour we were shown at the fans forum so I would guess it was correct however at that time it was that yellow and black halves.

It's also the same design as this:

http://therightwinger.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/manchester-city-away.jpg

Would again tally.

I very much like those mockups but the main thing I like everyone else is asking any idea who the sponsor will be I thought they said before it would be an Indian company any idea when it will be announced by the way thanks for reminding me about the navy blue away shirt with the white stripe down the middle I also quite liked the design of that one would like it again in the future.

• Backroom

Nobody knows who the sponsor will be yet mate although we have been speculating in another thread that it could be Kingfisher or part of that group. All guesswork due to the fact we could be playing in India against Kingfisher East Bengal FC set up by the company that owns the brewery.

It seems as good a guess as any at this time

It showed the kit man on SSN this morning.

He was putting together kit for the Austria trip and he was putting in a red shirt, much like last seasons away kit, but with a different collar, like the one shown on the yellow mock up.

Maybe another training top?

Maybe a 3rd kit?

Who Knows?

How close at all are we to getting new sponsers---if at all? Anyone any info?

Seem to remember 1 or 2 posters saying discussions were going on and it would all be in place soon.

Replace 'sponsers' (sic) by 'players'.......... bit of a theme developing ere?

It showed the kit man on SSN this morning.

He was putting together kit for the Austria trip and he was putting in a red shirt, much like last seasons away kit, but with a different collar, like the one shown on the yellow mock up.

Maybe another training top?

Maybe a 3rd kit?

Who Knows?

Think that's the stuff for the coaches/football in the community staff. If you look on the official website, there is an article about Rovers ladies managers, and it's the red things they've got on.

To be honest, living in london I always have to order my shirts online. I can never find a shop here that stocks them - my local big sports shop still stocked Newcastle kits when they were in the championship, but no rovers. Unfair southern bias and all that...

Think that's the stuff for the coaches/football in the community staff. If you look on the official website, there is an article about Rovers ladies managers, and it's the red things they've got on.

Maybe except those dont have the collars he was talking about, then again I have no idea what Rog saw.

I don't like it, it just looks like one of those generic ones you can order from catalogues for your Sunday league team.

I wonder if the home will have the same collar.

I agree. It looks like a plain yellow referee's top or a short-sleeved goalkeepers jersey. Totally uninspired design.

I don't understand why we don't see more halved away kits.

I agree. It looks like a plain yellow referee's top or a short-sleeved goalkeepers jersey. Totally uninspired design.

I don't understand why we don't see more halved away kits.

Because that would be commercial suicideTM. :wacko:

To be honest, living in london I always have to order my shirts online. I can never find a shop here that stocks them - my local big sports shop still stocked Newcastle kits when they were in the championship, but no rovers. Unfair southern bias and all that...

I've seen Rovers shirts in Harrods before... Not that you'd want to get them from there :P

Archived