BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

The mark of someone raised in London - I have never set foot in Harrods.

Next time I fancy a pound of swan paté I shall be sure to have a look :P

Wouldn't Chadwick Twinklebottom think that it was some manner of oversized jockey uniform, or perhaps a novelty cane end buffer?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The keepers shirt is awful, but the England away shirt is just logical - assuming it is with white shorts then it is simply an inversion of the home shirt - makes good sense to me & looks OK

We need a sponsor on our home shirt - no sponsor makes it look like nobody wants us & is a VERY VERY bad PR message - not good for club image at all

It would be better to donate the shirt space free to a charity than to have nothing.

It would be better to donate the shirt space free to a charity than to have nothing.

That would look just as bad in terms of not being able to get a sponsor... if we can't get one, leave it blank!

I think it was West Brom who played without a sponsor for part of a season recently, and the shirt looked good without it!

Don't know if anyone's mentioned something like this already, but I was searching 'Blackburn' (布莱克本)on taobao.com and saw the yellow kit for sale already. Taobao is a bit like a Chinese ebay.

It's expensive - around 35 quid on there, so I presume it's the real one being produced here in China. Most Blackburn kits on taobao would set you back about 4 quid.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10874438359

Don't know if anyone's mentioned something like this already, but I was searching 'Blackburn' (布莱克本)on taobao.com and saw the yellow kit for sale already. Taobao is a bit like a Chinese ebay.

It's expensive - around 35 quid on there, so I presume it's the real one being produced here in China. Most Blackburn kits on taobao would set you back about 4 quid.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10874438359

Something just looks so off about it. Don't the sleeves look like there is a black Tshirt underneath?

its a cheap design, no real effort behind it. yellow with a black bit on the sleeve, I'm sure it took many hours to think of. this is not a dig at Venkys, but at Umbro, just in case people think otherwise.

Archived